For all those kone,pienar and mcgeady bashers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever plays - RM has to play a balanced team, why alter the QPR starting line up other than replace Mirralis ??? - Barry and ETO must have it in their contracts they have to start a quota of games - both were very poor today!

If we started with a balanced side and the manager made subs when needed things might have been different, but instead he stuck with Plan A, which was a terrible plan and he kept with Plan A for 90 long minutes despite it not working at any point whatsoever at any point in the game.

Its basic management and its worrying that he keeps doing it, trying it once is forgiveable, trying it twice is taking the piss, but when it happens for the 5th time, then some serious questions need to be asked, by somebody.
There's no contradicting any of that.

I agree with Pienaar and McGeady, although Kone hasn't done enough in one dead rubber surrounded by kids to convince me he should be starting over Lukaku.

All three should have at least been brought on when two down.

Lukaku > Kone
Eto'o > McGeady
Barry > Pienaar
For me Kone is the only one I would like to see play. Well McGeady too but he's a bit meh. Pienaar has looked awful for months now.

Who ever plays - RM has to play a balanced team, why alter the QPR starting line up other than replace Mirralis ??? - Barry and ETO must have it in their contracts they have to start a quota of games - both were very poor today!
I think he's in awe of them and fears making the big call.

He's strikes me as a man just preying that they will turn it around because he can't bring himself to accept that changes have to be made.

Eto'o is a substitute only and only as a striker not a No10. We've been awful in every game he's played there except Burnley.

I think Barry WILL be dropped once McCarthy comes back. He can't possibly pick him over Besic.

At home against Stoke on Boxing Day I expect no less than Mirallas and McGeady starting and that chaos of Eto'o/Barkley/Naismith kicked into touch.

The old 20 20 hindsight. Should have done this, balance that, a chance the other. We've been poor going there for some consecutive years, is the coach taking the players stopping at Burger King 20 minutes before arrival every time?

All three should have been on the pitch today. Eto bench Rom bench and Barry bench

I don't think all three should have started but certainly either Peinaar or McGeady should have....and the way things were panning out after an hour all three should have been on the pitch at the end, IMO

its not easy its staring you in the face. We have been crap for weeks now. When McGeady and kone have played they have looked like they want it.That shambles today had no commitment or spark

Would be perfectly happy to see Kone play, and ditto Pienaar to see if the left side pivot with Baines be restored. McGeady, no thanks, the last thing we need now is more maddening inconsistency brought into the team.

Would be perfectly happy to see Kone play, and ditto Pienaar to see if the left side pivot with Baines be restored. McGeady, no thanks, the last thing we need now is more maddening inconsistency brought into the team.
The reason McGeady looks crap is all to do with the pace we are playing at. Inject some pace into our attack and you will see a different player. Messi would struggle to look good in our team at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.