First league match lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Bobby not Moyes, I wouldn't be surprised if Piennar gets sold tbh.

I don't think he rates him at all.

I also think Stones could get the nod ahead of Jags, towards the end of last year I believe he was keeping him out on form,

What had made you think that? Pienaar or Osman played in every game aside from Southampton away (from my memory) which was a disaster. Pienaar was injured for most of the season.

They will be rotated from the start of the season, in my opinion, to give each of them time to rest. Geads will stay on the bench and be used as an impact sub to use them lovely looking flicks and dribbles against tired legs and minds of lesser full backs than our own. This way our midfield will keep it's lovely balanced and fluid look we all grew to love last season.
Later in the season when McGeady had had more game time and bobby can really be sure of his defensive qualities we might see him start like.

And yeah I posted somewhere else stones really had staked a claim for a staying birth just don't think it will be first game of the season. First cup game without doubt though.

Naismith or Mirallas could be one of the 2. Hopefully Lukaku would be the other!

Ha I know mate, I was just messing about. I think we've all though about it, provably all tried it on fifa. Martinez will have thought about it no doubt.

It strikes me as confusing though. Barry or McCarthy dropping back to make up a three of the full backs went forward in tandem worked well. The idea of already having a 3rd cb and 2 defensive mid seems clustered in my mind. And given the signing of Besic I certainly think we'll be playing 2.

howard
baines
jags
distin
stones

mcarthy
barry

pienaar
barkley
mirallas

naismith/kone/macaleny

looking that we havent signed lukaku and coleman is injured one of any of those strikers depending whos had a good preseason

Hate posts like this. Elaborate, don't just completely dismiss it without giving a reason why. There's experience and raw-ness in that team, which I think is a good balance. So you want us to put our best 11 out on a Thursday then play them again on a Sunday, don't be silly.
You are the one being silly mate,you are putting out a reserve team, think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.