First & Favourite Everton Jersey bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePeadar

Carlow Ancelotti
Apologies if this is not original but I'm bored.

Commenting on another thread it got me thinking about Everton jerseys over the years and the first one
I owned which was the 1986-1989 Umbro jersey sponsored by NEC.
1986-89-everton-home-shirt-bn-591-1.jpg

My favourite was the 1995 Cup Winning kit sponsored by DANKA.

Wow Ijjy that is a pic from the past , look at those socks with the white check. Pure class that kit was.
Neil Pointon aswell. One of the many passengers on the Everton / Man City transfer shuttle bus of the time.

First bought was the home jersey from 2004/05.
My favourite, in my collection, is last seasons home jersey

Would love to have the 2009/10 away

First bought was the 06/07 home kit.

My favourite one that ive got is the 08/09 home kit.
However with there being discount this weekend on the campo retro site I might treat myself to the 1995 fa cup one, which will then probably be my favourite.

First shirt was the 1970 champions shirt, plain blue with white trim.I was only little and wore it till it fell apart.
Favourite is still the shirt with Kanchelskis on the back. Still got it and still fits me!!

...all my old class photos from the early 60s show me wearing an Everton shirt under my school shirt and jumper. Black and white pics, but definitely EFC shirts. As I got older I have never bothered with replica shirts, although Little Eggs has a load of EFC gear in Dubai. I get lots of stuff from somebody I know at FF, great for the gym. The merchandise is really good these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.