Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know I never seen much from him that makes me think he's the 2nd coming or anything. It seems like since Ronaldo became great every Portugese player has gone up like an internet stock circa 1999.

manny is boss

Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be worth 15 million.

He is so average it's unbelievable to see.

He doesn't even have any good qualities.

Worth about 5-8 million but because it was last day of the transfer deadline, and Standard didn't want to sell, Everton just said name a price and we'll pay it.

a) because we hadn't spent ANY money at all and Kenwright needed the fans off his back.

b) because he was the only CM available that was abit better then a yard dog like Neville.

To write this before a game is prety nieve of you cal!. What you thinking mate. Yes he's not set the world on fire yet. But iv seen well enough to see he's going to be a top player. Lets get a few facts right....

1. He's come from a league thats far infairiour to our's an will take time to settle.

2. He's only 20 years old an still have growing to do in mind an body.

3. Coming to a new counrty is never easy an will take time to settle. Living in hotels can't be easy.

4. He can't speak english yet. Once he masters this, you will see a totaly different player.

5. He was thrown in an didn't have any training with the lads an is only learning now were certin players will be on the pitch.

6. The price paid for him is not his fault. It's between te two clubs, an theirs no point in going on about it all the time.

7. He has an awful hair do an looks like screech!!

8. He is ace........FACT!!

Get of the lads back an give him a chance. Yesterdays 2nd half performance was the best from an Everton midfirlder for a long while. Once he starts perducing them on a regular bacis you won't be moaning about the price tag.

Get in the big Fella!!

Whaaaa seen your arse big time on this thread Cal.

Man u were unplayable in the first half, not a fault of our players really. To judge any of our team on that is somewhat... VERY harsh. I'd put man u down for the double at least this season.

In the end though, man u were lucky to walk away with a draw after that. Howard kept us in it in the first half fair enough, but despite what Giggs and Fergie say, they were lucky to get a point and they know it.

No chance. People get way too excited after one game. Lets see him have a few more games now he's apparentley settled in and see how he does.

But im sticking to my points on that he just doesn't have any outstanding qualities for a player of a 15 million price tag.

The big "F" will I think come good just give him time and a bloody haircut. AS for the middle get shut of Osman and get a strong midfielder in who can tackle like Cars. Hmm Joey Barton?

Any other ideas?

The big "F" will I think come good just give him time and a bloody haircut. AS for the middle get shut of Osman and get a strong midfielder in who can tackle like Cars. Hmm Joey Barton?

Any other ideas?

Yea anybody BUT Joey Barton. The list would be endless and would be driven by how much we have to spend, i would still like to see Topal, but hes big, big money.

Mehmet Topal (born 3 March 1986) is a Turkish football player currently playing for Galatasaray. His position is defensive midfielder and he wears the number 14. He has been nicknamed Örümcek (Spider) for his ability to use his long legs to win loose balls or cut out passes.

Capable of playing as a central defender or on the right side of midfield as well, Topal can use both feet, is calm under pressure and possesses a fierce shot from distance.

SIGN HIM NOW!

Last edited:

Yea anybody BUT Joey Barton. The list would be endless and would be driven by how much we have to spend, i would still like to see Topal, but hes big, big money.

Mehmet Topal (born 3 March 1986) is a Turkish football player currently playing for Galatasaray. His position is defensive midfielder and he wears the number 14. He has been nicknamed Örümcek (Spider) for his ability to use his long legs to win loose balls or cut out passes.

Capable of playing as a central defender or on the right side of midfield as well, Topal can use both feet, is calm under pressure and possesses a fierce shot from distance.

SIGN HIM NOW!

Not a bad shout that, though it would be interesting to see what kind of transfer fee he would command.

Also i dont know whether this has been mentioned, but i liked his passion in his goal celebration. It meant a lot to him to score and i think hes starting to settle @ the club a bit more. He will have made a few buddys within the team and he will be picking up the lingo, hes only gonna get better.

I'm confident Fellaini will go on to become an immense player for us.

I have great confidence in the lad.

So do I. He's only 20 years old and trying to settle in a much bigger league, while he doesn't speak a word of English. Still, he hasn't done that badly uptill now and already showed glimpses of his potential. I think in two years time he'll be seen as an Everton legend in the making.

No chance. People get way too excited after one game. Lets see him have a few more games now he's apparentley settled in and see how he does.

But im sticking to my points on that he just doesn't have any outstanding qualities for a player of a 15 million price tag.

How much would you say Cahill's worth?

In todays market I'd say between 8-15 million. Does he have any outstanding qualities? I wouldn't say so to be honest.

I think we'll both agree that there's no doubting Tim is a very effective player, he wins you games and he makes a nuisence of himself.

Fellaini isn't a flashy player, he won't light a game up with something magic either. What he does do is keep things ticking, he's a handful and he does seem to have the knack for getting into good positions.

He's a good player who on his day will be unplayable because of his physical stature, like he was during periods against Man utd and Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.