Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes getting better and better every game ... today he was brilliant in the 2nd half... well taken goal as well

:huh:

A bit harsh in my opinion, he played well today as did the team.

He's not a 15 million pound player but please don't hold that against him. He's 20 years old and it's not his fault Moyes spent that type of money on him.

I've seen some good things and I've seen some bad things, he's got alot of time to improve and get better. On his day he will be unplayable, at times in the second half he was unplayable.

He's not a defensive midfielder, that is quite obvious. He doesn't have the attributes to play that role so really he's playing out of position. It's like playing Cahill in the holding role, Moyes has said he's more Cahill than Carsley.

He's a good player and one that can improve and grow under Moyes, he will be a good player for us.;)

He's not a 15 million pound player but please don't hold that against him. He's 20 years old and it's not his fault Moyes spent that type of money on him.

I've seen some good things and I've seen some bad things, he's got alot of time to improve and get better. On his day he will be unplayable, at times in the second half he was unplayable.

He's not a defensive midfielder, that is quite obvious. He doesn't have the attributes to play that role so really he's playing out of position. It's like playing Cahill in the holding role, Moyes has said he's more Cahill than Carsley.

He's a good player and one that can improve and grow under Moyes, he will be a good player for us.;)

Hes a box-box midfeilder, i think that fairly obvious at this stage mate!

Agreed .why do fans bring in the transfer fee? its never the players fault so its unfair to critise him over it.

Hes a box-box midfeilder, i think that fairly obvious at this stage mate!

Exactly.

It's like moaning at Cahill because he's not natural in a defense role. I bet Cal wouldn't do that. The same goes for Arteta, Pienaar or Osman.

We have to be fair with him, he played in an unfamilar role and did well. He will be a good player for us.

Last edited:
He will prove his worth and ultimitely justify his inflated price tag, i have no doubt about that.

I'd rather have him than not.

Exactly.

It's like moaning at Cahill because he's not natural in a defense role. I bet Cal would do that. The same goes for Arteta, Pienaar or Osman.

We have to be fair with him, he played in an unfamilar role and did well. He will be a good player for us.

Agreed, i dont think he played in DM though today! His area is between the two boxs turning over play and keeping us ticking i dont think hes a carsley or a Cahill. We havnt had a player like him in recent history, some of his play today was dare i say Vieraesqe but obviously not to that standard in his pomp. I think everyones to caught up in this Defensive/Attacking midfeild lines of demarcation Fellini is primarily none of these and shouldnt be pidgoen holed. The squad does need another def midfilder and attacking midfilder to complemnt fellini. Fellini for me is the bridge.

Last edited:

For older members....

There are times when he's on the ball that he reminds me of Martin Dobson. Although I think he'll be a better player than Dobbo :D

Improving with every game, he might in time, just become a legend here.

Agreed, i dont think he played in DM though today his area is between the two boxs turning over play and keeping us ticking. We havnt had a player like him in recent history, soem of his play today was dare i say Vieraesqe but obviously not of his standard in his pomp. I think everyones to caught up in this Defensive Attacking midfild line od demarcation. The squad does need another def midfilder and attacking midfilder to complemnt fellini. Fleeini for me is the bridge.

In the first half I thought he was playing a little too deep, in a more defensive role.

In the second both he and Osman where up and down, box to box and pressing constantly. When he moved into his more natural position with more freedom he did a lot better.

He's a good player, on his day he will be unplayable. People forget that he's still got to fill out physically, he's still quite a skinny lad. He's going to be a monster in a few years.;)

For older members....

There are times when he's on the ball that he reminds me of Martin Dobson. Although I think he'll be a better player than Dobbo :D

Improving with every game, he might in time, just become a legend here.
To be better than Dobbo would make him one hell of a player;)

Status
Not open for further replies.