fellaini- player of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
well deserved. i'm not a fan of the amount of individual awards given out during the EPL season, but I'm still happy for him, especially as it's only the 7th time an everton player won it since the EPL started.

How can this be? He's sh*t at everything. A total passenger.
The rest of the team carry him.
:-/

It's a prestigous club like, joining the likes of Steven Fletcher, Scott Parker, Johan Elmander, Jimmy Bullard, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Roque Santa Cruz, Micah Richards, Kevin Nolan, Anton Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Jose Reyes, Edu, Mikael Forssell, Marcus Bent, Juan Veron, James Beattie, Gary McAllister, Muzzy Izzet, Ray Parlour, Gareth Southgate, Dion Dublin, Mickey Evans, Chris Sutton, Trevor Sinclair and Rob Lee.

Not an average player to be found.

It's a prestigous club like, joining the likes of Steven Fletcher, Scott Parker, Johan Elmander, Jimmy Bullard, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Roque Santa Cruz, Micah Richards, Kevin Nolan, Anton Ferdinand, Joe Cole, Jose Reyes, Edu, Mikael Forssell, Marcus Bent, Juan Veron, James Beattie, Gary McAllister, Muzzy Izzet, Ray Parlour, Gareth Southgate, Dion Dublin, Mickey Evans, Chris Sutton, Trevor Sinclair and Rob Lee.

Not an average player to be found.

While i agree with your point, Micah Richards ain't average.

Flatters to deceive, for me.

SNN2412Z_280_408965a.jpg

Deserved.

Random thought: if he ever cut his hair I don't know what I'd do with myself. Wouldn't his mojo just depart? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.