Fellaini CM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was his worst game for us this season - I could not work out whether he was supposed to be in midfield or supporting Jelly upfront - He got rattled, & the old tricks reappeared of the nasty side of his game if you headbut a player like he did even though Shawcross milked it - then he will be banned for 3 games - How Stoke are allowed to play rugby on every set piece & not concede a pen is a complete joke imo !!! If you compare the one City were given v us its just a joke!

Id say it wasnt as bad as him at West Brom.

It isnt a good partnership Jelavic/Fellaini theres no link up or running off eachother. Its got to be changed it just isnt working. Felli needs to be dropped in at the expense of Osman in my opinion.

We are using Fellaini up top as "Plan A" when really it should be a "Plan B"

Jelavic & Naismith please

Im gonna come out and say it.

I think this was Fellaini's last game for us. out for 3 games

West Ham, Wigan, Chelsea. sold in January.

Please dont be to hard on me, its almost christmas.

Im gonna come out and say it.

I think this was Fellaini's last game for us. out for 3 games

West Ham, Wigan, Chelsea. sold in January.

Please dont be to hard on me, its almost christmas.

Can't see this if he is sold he top dollar. He made a mistake today but he is one if the reasons we are challenging.

It is almost comical how much he hates it. If the game had carried on a bit longer I wouldn't have been surprised to see him charge onto a loose ball and [Poor language removed] it out of the ground just because he didn't want to play anymore.

It is almost comical how much he hates it. If the game had carried on a bit longer I wouldn't have been surprised to see him charge onto a loose ball and [Poor language removed] it out of the ground just because he didn't want to play anymore.

Hates being up front ? If so i completely agree.

Hates being up front ? If so i completely agree.

Yeah, it's come up before. It's a problem I think, his mentality is terrible when things start going against him. Obviously it must be a bit grim playing the Emile Heskey role when you're actually a good footballer, but that doesn't mean you can just give up and start wandering around. He could have played much better today if he'd wanted to.

Way too much of

Marouane_2822510.jpg

going on today.

That aside him playing up there should only ever have been temporary, no surprise he's getting pissed off with it.

It's the one thing that really annoys me in any sport. Osman used to do it all the time as well, lose a 50-50 and just lie on the floor for half an hour crying about it.

Compare that to Pienaar, out of form, makes a few **** passes, gets taken out three times in a row, first thing he always does is sprint back into position to help Baines and then buzzes about closing down. Marouane can do it though, against Fulham he had a tough time, getting bundled around all match by Hangeland, then all of a sudden for 15 minutes he decided he wanted to win the game and crushed everyone. Come on Marouane.

Yeah, it's come up before. It's a problem I think, his mentality is terrible when things start going against him. Obviously it must be a bit grim playing the Emile Heskey role when you're actually a good footballer, but that doesn't mean you can just give up and start wandering around. He could have played much better today if he'd wanted to.
Do you actually think Fellaini is a good technical player? Id say he if far from complete technically. Yes hes improved but hes still got a 50p foot. No long range passing. First touch sometimes ropey. Id say hes more of a menance and thorn in the oppositions backside than a good ball player.

Funny that. He was poor today and became frustrated far too often, which eventually led to him doing something which could have had him sent off.

If only Moyes had read this thread (and the countless others) he might have realised that Fellaini is a F***ING DEFENSIVE MID. There are blatantly games when he shouldn't be behind Jelavic and a lot of people on here predicted it days ago. Ridiculous.

'Kin el, shame we've not got your technical genius at the helm lad.

p.s. he's been a revelation in that position this season & is amongst the pl top scorers FFS

Do you actually think Fellaini is a good technical player? Id say he if far from complete technically. Yes hes improved but hes still got a 50p foot. No long range passing. First touch sometimes ropey. Id say hes more of a menance and thorn in the oppositions backside than a good ball player.

I'd say he's good yeah. He's not amazing but he is good. Look at some of the goals he's scored and the little bits of skill and touches, his passing overall is usually very accurate too. At times he relies on his physical stature, but there's nothing wrong with that, it's a useful asset to have and the main reason he'd be worth a lot of money - hardly any players are that big and that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.