Fan's Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolly Blue

Player Valuation: £80m
From http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2014/12/16/new-fans-forum-members

Six new members have been chosen to join the Club’s Fans’ Forum after a supporters’ vote.

The new additions are the result of a comprehensive review of the Fans’ Forum, which saw Evertonians surveyed on a range of aspects of the make-up and function of the forum. The Club then invited supporters to apply to be part of the Fans' Forum, with 12 fans being shortlisted for an online vote, overseen by Electoral Reform Services.

The successful six are: Steve Jones, Lisa Vaughan, William Carr, Peter Dodd, Gary Evans and Kevin Smith.

The six new faces will join the eight existing members for their first meeting in January 2015 and the Forum will then take part in bi-monthly meetings with Everton’s senior executive team and Club partners.

In addition, an online fans' panel will be launched early next year, giving those supporters who applied to be part of the Fans’ Forum but weren’t elected or weren’t included on the 12-strong shortlist to have their say on key Club topics. The panel will provide a vital sounding board and source of feedback and could eventually be expanded to up to 1,000 members.

To learn more about the new Fans' Forum members, read their biographies below:

If any of you guys are members on here and are happy to make yourselves known, just holler !

It's dead easy to be cynical about these initiatives, but we have to try and make the best of them.

Steve Jones.

Yes the Steve Jones of Kipper fame, the Steve Jones the club called on to return the favours as per the infamous emails that resulted in Ross 'leaving'.

Interesting that none of the profiles display much about each candidate. I mean it's a given that they're all going to be staunch fans of the club isn't it? I'd like to know what other qualities they bring to the role.

@Woolly Blue do you know how this whole process works? Would be great to have GOT representation on this kind of thing.

Interesting that none of the profiles display much about each candidate. I mean it's a given that they're all going to be staunch fans of the club isn't it? I'd like to know what other qualities they bring to the role.

@Woolly Blue do you know how this whole process works? Would be great to have GOT representation on this kind of thing.

Can you imagine that ?

"where's the ------ money ffs"

@Woolly Blue thank you, if you have any questions you want me to raise at the next forum please let me know.

Same goes for everyone else, please post your questions and I will voice them for you.

Hello mate,

Could you please ask where Lee Cattermole was on the list of transfer priorities last summer? It seemed the most obvious moves.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.