Fan Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey1001

Player Valuation: £10m
I'm bringing my 9 year old lad to his first game at Goodison (Swansea).

I normally make it to the ground at 2.58 just in time for KO. Anyone know is this "fanzone" operating before every home game, and is it anygood for kids? Also anyone know what time the players arrive etc?

Can't bring my wee lad to the Elm Tree! Not his scene probably! HA

Yeh the fan zone is on every home game. Its pretty grim I think but they get kids involved in games and stuff so your lad might enjoy it.
Not sure what time the players get there, I think its around 2 hours before kick off but im not certain on that one.

It's good. But if the Youngn doesn't like loud noises the sound stage is quite loud and Blares. My daughter wasn't keen. Just feels like a enclosure to spend money on food and the little everton pop up shop.

It might be a good place go and get a bite to eat before the game if you got kids with you, plenty of food stalls..etc

Here ya go. Took this on Saturday

qYQQmMx.png

I'm bringing my 9 year old lad to his first game at Goodison (Swansea).

I normally make it to the ground at 2.58 just in time for KO. Anyone know is this "fanzone" operating before every home game, and is it anygood for kids? Also anyone know what time the players arrive etc?

Can't bring my wee lad to the Elm Tree! Not his scene probably! HA

It's absolutely perfect for kids. Seriously, if anyone goes the match with kids, they should take them to the Fanzone before games. The whole thing is for families, it's very entertaining.

I got there about 1245 on Saturday just as Howard, Baines & Jagielka were arriving. Think they were the first on that car park, in the corner between park & Bullens road,saw about 10 in all. Think others park up by the fanzone not sure what time they arrive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.