Exclusive GOT/Paddy Power: 5/1 Everton to beat Wolfsburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
We asked Paddy Power for a great exclusive offer for GrandOldTeam readers and they’ve went and delivered!

GrandOldTeam users can benefit from massive 5/1 odds on Everton to beat VFL Wolfsburg!

And it gets better. Your money back as a free bet if Everton don’t win. You’re welcome.

Note: You need to sign up a new account and it’s a max £10 stake. This is a retrospective offer where the customer takes the normal price and the additional is credited, bringing the offer up to a 5/1 shot, manually. The additional credit is in cash and credited within 24 hours of the fixture ending.

Click the banner below to get started;

We asked Paddy Power for a great exclusive offer for GrandOldTeam readers and they’ve went and delivered!

GrandOldTeam users can benefit from massive 5/1 odds on Everton to beat VFL Wolfsburg!

And it gets better. Your money back as a free bet if Everton don’t win. You’re welcome.

The catch? You need to sign up a new account and it’s a max £10 stake. Click the banner below to get started;

Thanks for the info mate .

So eve though it says my returns are 21.50 they will pay out 50?

They told me;

The steps are outlined on the landing page Daniel. This is a retrospective offer where the customer takes the normal price and the additional is credited, bringing the offer up to a 5/1 shot, manually. The additional credit is in cash and credited within 24 hours of the fixture ending.

pretty good that. I saw the headline 5 to 1 and just shook my head in amazement as I read somewhere we are 25 to 1 to win the entire tournament

Blues, the T&C's currently state;

If EVERTON do win, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price and will have the extra amount, bringing the bet up to a 5/1 cumulative payout, credited in free bets to your account within 48 hours.

This is a clerical error, The additional credit if Everton win is in CASH (Not free bets as above). Paddy Power will adjust terms in the morning to reflect this.

Status
Not open for further replies.