Everton vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinehart72

Player Valuation: £150k
Coming to UK for the derby with my daughter. Any thoughts on tickets? Thomas Cooke looks to be the best right now, though salty at $500 (or around £370). Stub hub looks to be highway robbery, any chance they come down closer to game time? Thanks for any feedback.

Join Evertonia for 20 pounds and then you can get tickets for the match 3 days before they go on general sale.

Good luck, like.

I'm from Liverpool, and have managed to get to the amount of derbies that you can count on your hands, 2 or 3 of which have been total flukes of a ticket.

I'm sure GOT folk can help.

you ask enough people, do enough digging you're bound to turn up a couple of tickets

don't let someone fleece you though mate

Join Evertonia for 20 pounds and then you can get tickets for the match 3 days before they go on general sale.

Will they go on general thou? Or to fans who have a credit history for home games?

Dont forget there will only be 6000 tickets going on sale from the start

@drinehart72

Good advice this. ^^^

£20 each will pretty much guarantee you tickets, you'll just need to be on the ball on logging on as soon as tickets go on sale to members to get your seats sorted so you have two half way decent seats together, or at least pretty close.

Stubhub prices this far in advance are a joke. You'd be better off buying two half-season tickets in November / December, selling the pre-derby matches on Stubhub at a bit less than face value and then give the half season tickets to a couple of deserving Blues after the derby !

Thank you so much for the advice. I'm going to try the Evertonia route. The risk is i travel a lot for work and may not be around when tickets go on sale and I'm bringing my 11 year old daughter so would want the seats together.
I can get tickets at face value to the North London derby. May do that and try to catch Everton the following week in FA Cup (breaks my heart to say that but cost might be an issue). Thanks again and cheers everyone. Onward and upward after this past weekend, bring on Lille.

Status
Not open for further replies.