Match Thread Everton 1-0 Brentford - Pre-match chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I want to know things about Bremford. I really try. They've been in the league a few years now so it feels like we should know who they are.
I've got two mates who support Reading, season tickets, pitch invasions, the works... and they should know stuff about Brontfield, since apparently they're nearby.
But it's just so hard to know anything about Brantshield. I've asked those two Reading mates but they just stare into the distance, terrified of the oblivion that comes from being owned by a fictitious character.
But that's Reading, sorry, I forgot we were talking about Bromford.
I hope we beat them but I also wish friendship to the fine people of Bruntfield.
NSNO.

I want to know things about Bremford. I really try. They've been in the league a few years now so it feels like we should know who they are.
I've got two mates who support Reading, season tickets, pitch invasions, the works... and they should know stuff about Brontfield, since apparently they're nearby.
But it's just so hard to know anything about Brantshield. I've asked those two Reading mates but they just stare into the distance, terrified of the oblivion that comes from being owned by a fictitious character.
But that's Reading, sorry, I forgot we were talking about Bromford.
I hope we beat them but I also wish friendship to the fine people of Bruntfield.
NSNO.
C'mon, show some respect. The club's called Branthwaite.

Match day again blues

I think we will carry over the buzz from beating that lot and win here today

COYB!

UTFT!

💙
That's my hope. While there may be some physically tiredness, you've got to hope the mental boost will give us a real buzz here to go on and secure safety.

We need to ignore what others are doing and their results, and go with the mentality that a win today, at a bare minimum, will put us all but safe.

However, it would be lovely at 8pm to know we're safe.

... You lost the league at Goodison Park...

What? A match?

Again?

Man these come thick and fast.

"Come on (come on), come on (come on). Come on (come on), come on (come on). Please, please me, whoa, yeah."

For Goodison's sake, make it official!

Really speaking, we should go all out for a win, standards should not drop from Wednesday night. Our team has a chance to redeem themselves until the end of the Season, let's see if they are a good/ bad team. Christ knows how bad it is being a blue over the last 3 years, I hope this team can prove its better than that. UP THE TOFFEES.