Match Thread Everton v Sheffield Utd - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Full strength squad with absolutely no pressure on them, final home game of the season and against one of the worst sides statistically the Premier League has ever seen in over 30 years, a team that has just broken a league record for goals conceded and who virtually everybody else whallops.
RS beat them 3-1 and City beat them 2-0 in their home games. Yet you expect our low scoring (for which you have spent all season criticising them) to score 4. Really? Sounds like you're setting yourself up to have another moan.

RS beat them 3-1 and City beat them 2-0 in their home games. Yet you expect our low scoring (for which you have spent all season criticising them) to score 4. Really? Sounds like you're setting yourself up to have another moan.
No, I just want to see us give one team a pasting this season. If Burnley can thwack them 4-1 away, in a game Sheffield United absolutely had to win to have any kind of chance of staying up, then we must surely be able to metaphorically bend them over our knees and give them a good, old-fashioned hiding, no?

It will be a really open game and they can’t defend. Everton with 40 attempts on goal, 6 on target, final score 6-2 ;)

No, I just want to see us give one team a pasting this season. If Burnley can thwack them 4-1 away, in a game Sheffield United absolutely had to win to have any kind of chance of staying up, then we must surely be able to metaphorically bend them over our knees and give them a good, old-fashioned hiding, no?
I would hope so but it wouldn't be "Disgraceful if we don't win this by at least four goals".

I would hope so but it wouldn't be "Disgraceful if we don't win this by at least four goals".
Just hope its not a were all on the beach game in what is expected to be a hot sunny day, both managers get together and agree to go for it and try and give us lot an entertaining 6-5 to us game , shackles off time just for once