Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

we should take all of them short ffs. been saying it for over a year, i think barkley scored vs swansea due to terrible defending, have we scored any other goal direct under martinez? scored a few from short corners

Lukaku against Liverpool.

Mirallas against Villa last season.

We're talking about direct from crosses from a corner or free kick. We're pretty good at scoring free kicks, like. With Baines, Mirallas and Barkley etc...

man utd must really regret buying fellaini over baines

they bought shaw instead and he's an overrated crock who is 3 stone overweight

man utd must really regret buying fellaini over baines

they bought shaw instead and he's an overrated crock who is 3 stone overweight

I don't think they had much choice in the matter.

They wanted both players but one turned them down.

It wasn't like they had their pick of the two them and opted for Fellani.

That said, the big lad is a much better player than he has shown thus far at OT.

Osman apart, that was a strong team performance ala last season. The trouble has been the disruption through injury to KEY individuals. I thought Alcaraz did well alongside young Stones last year and deserves to keep his place now (until he breaks a toenail or other long term problem).
IMO Villa weren't that bad, it was Everton playing so well that decided the course of events; It's only one game, but maybe Bobby has shown his ability to turn things around under pressure. Let's hope so

Osman apart, that was a strong team performance ala last season. The trouble has been the disruption through injury to KEY individuals. I thought Alcaraz did well alongside young Stones last year and deserves to keep his place now (until he breaks a toenail or other long term problem).
IMO Villa weren't that bad, it was Everton playing so well that decided the course of events; It's only one game, but maybe Bobby has shown his ability to turn things around under pressure. Let's hope so
Were your first two words really necessary?

Were your first two words really necessary?
Is this site necessary? Is football necessary, or even life itself?
It's my personal observation that Moyes' pet has now become Bobby's pet, and no matter how weak or ineffective, he will get 90 mins to the detriment of more able players i.e. Naismith, Pienaar, Besic etc. I often wonder if this directive comes down from above, maybe BK loves the lad or something, but anyone who can't see that Osman is not top 6 PL standard needs to visit specsavers

Is this site necessary? Is football necessary, or even life itself?
It's my personal observation that Moyes' pet has now become Bobby's pet, and no matter how weak or ineffective, he will get 90 mins to the detriment of more able players i.e. Naismith, Pienaar, Besic etc. I often wonder if this directive comes down from above, maybe BK loves the lad or something, but anyone who can't see that Osman is not top 6 PL standard needs to visit specsavers
i can think of quite a few players playing for top 6 sides who are not of top 6 quality. Doesn't stop their clubs finishing top 6 though. The fact is to aspire to top 6 you're going to have to put with a number of squad members who in ideal circumstances you'd like to replace. Ideally we'd probably all agree that we'd like to replace Osman with a better MF player, but in reality we're always going to be limited financially by the business we can do.

i can think of quite a few players playing for top 6 sides who are not of top 6 quality. Doesn't stop their clubs finishing top 6 though. The fact is to aspire to top 6 you're going to have to put with a number of squad members who in ideal circumstances you'd like to replace. Ideally we'd probably all agree that we'd like to replace Osman with a better MF player, but in reality we're always going to be limited financially by the business we can do.
I agree totally; Very fair point

Status
Not open for further replies.