New Everton Stadium Discussion

Seriously, I think people are getting excited over nothing. It seems we have a masterplan which will refer to travel infrastructure etc etc.

If people are expecting to see designs for a new stadium soon, they will be mistaken. Anyway, it won't happen.

Kenwright has staked his proud reputation on this. That's good enough for me and like minded true Evertonians.

kenwright is a crackin fella, doesnt get said enough on here

it's not fashionable thing to say, hey!
but ive never been into fashion.

i like him.
Haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Kenwright has staked his proud reputation on this. That's good enough for me and like minded true Evertonians.
so an honest question to you and your fellow like minded "true Evertonians"...if he delivers to you the exact stadium plan for Kirkby,as he has staked is reputation on this and must deliver a new stadium, you will be pleased and will accept?

so an honest question to you and your fellow like minded "true Evertonians"...if he delivers to you the exact stadium plan for Kirkby,as he has staked is reputation on this and must deliver a new stadium, you will be pleased and will accept?

Kirkby was a world class stadium that was being delivered effectively free thanks to KMBC and Tesco. What's not to like?

Steep sides, safe standing section behind one of the goals, a decent pint which you don't have to miss half the game to get one, no boxes behind the goals.

Not much to ask is it?