New Everton Stadium Discussion

Man city have just spent £200 million on a new training facility including a "mini 7000 seater stadium"

Disgusting to think that would afford us a new 50,000 seater stadium for the next century+ just shows how we simply can't compete with the man city's of this world. Makes you lose love everyday for the beautiful game.

Amazing if your a city fan though they have literally been set up for life by the mansour family.

Not wrong lad

It's totally disproportionate spending, that simply can't be matched or rationalised by clubs who operate within the limits of their turnover

Just thought a design or two may have been forthcoming, and perhaps some movement with regards a planning application, rather than absolutely nothing taking place.
I don't want to see any designs until the deal is lot closer to being completed,Im still haunted by the pre match picture show for the Kings Dock,looked magnificent but never happened also If I remember right we got twatted by Tranmere.
We have got to get it right this time.

Just thought a design or two may have been forthcoming, and perhaps some movement with regards a planning application, rather than absolutely nothing taking place.

Waiting a while I reckon, this York stadium is taking forever and a day to start. Designs and plan approved, a builder has been approved but someone in the council has changed jobs so its put on hold for the time being.

Filled it in, im not really sure what the point of it is though, its open to anyone, not just fans or residents, so I am not sure what the results will tell them
Very little mate, but they can then publish an article saying "A survey of Liverpool Echo readers found that 63% were opposed to a WHP move e.t.c and so on."

Very little mate, but they can then publish an article saying "A survey of Liverpool Echo readers found that 63% were opposed to a WHP move e.t.c and so on."

yeah I guess they can spin it anyway they want, its all "grist for the mill". The Echo seem to be on the side of the Anti - Stadium gang, so I imagine there will be some follow up in a few weeks, using the "results" of the survey

Opinion was split when we asked whether you believed the plans would come to fruition. A total of 38.39% said 'yes' compared to 38.57% in the 'no' camp. The rest were undecided.

I'm surprised those believing it wont happen wasn't 80/90%, given the ball bags in charge of this club and their laughable record at delivering a stadium scheme.

I'm surprised those believing it wont happen wasn't 80/90%, given the ball bags in charge of this club and their laughable record at delivering a stadium scheme.
You are surprised because you believe everyone is like yourself, opposed to what Kenwright is trying to do with this club.

I don't want to see any designs until the deal is lot closer to being completed,Im still haunted by the pre match picture show for the Kings Dock,looked magnificent but never happened also If I remember right we got twatted by Tranmere.
We have got to get it right this time.

Was at that game too, 13 or 14 years of age, depressing day that was. 3-0 wasn't it?