New Everton Stadium Discussion

There's also been discussions to re-open the outer loop line that runs through Liverpool to service the needs of a new football stadium at Walton Hall & Liverpool's redeveloped Anfield. Not sure how advanced these plans are though.

Oh no, please not that. You'll summon him back on to bore us all.

trainspotters.gif

i don't like circular stadiums- just putting that out there.

replace dortmund's yellow stantions with blue ones would look boss btw!

use to be one of the best parts of LMA Manager this, building your own ground.

More meant one stand, like the kop or the home end at Dortmund as opposed to the two tiers in the Gwladys now or in that Kirkby photo above. Just one stand with one tier, steep incline, no boxes
Fair do's.

I disagree, like.

We need a four sided cauldron.

There's also been discussions to re-open the outer loop line that runs through Liverpool to service the needs of a new football stadium at Walton Hall & Liverpool's redeveloped Anfield. Not sure how advanced these plans are though.

Its not going to happen at all

also the docks is a no go. The entire land is part of the mersey master plan and mersey waters projects

Is that what the debate is about? Haven't read the whole thread, it was only 2 pages worth when I left for work this morning so maybe some things have been clarified since.
Not really mate, this thread is essentially a debate about a possible debate about a debate.

In all that, some people have come up with stadium plans. I don't blame them, it's a vast topic.

Well Bilbao's stadium cost £132 million and it looks rather nice:
250px-San_Mames%2C_Euskal_Herria.jpg

(53,332 capacity) bare in mind 52.6% of the total cost of the stadium will be paid by public institutions (Basque government, Bilbao city council and Biscay provincial council).

We'll naturally all be sceptical until they start building the thing but the big increase in tv money together with LCC being keen to make something work does give me hope this time around. We all love Goodison but the number of restricted seats, capacity and facilities will always hold the club back until we move on.