Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update:

Everton vs. Fulham will be shown on Setanta at 2:30pm EDT this Saturday.

Everton vs. West Ham will be shown on Setanta at 10am EDT next Saturday, the 15th.

(Sorry Dylan)

However...good news (especially for you Dylan !!) as all three Christmas time matches:

Dec 23 Manchester United
Dec 26 Bolton
Dec 29 Arsenal

(oooof that's a tough run)

...will be shown on FSC.

Check your listings.

Last edited:
man ure away
bolton home
arsenal home

manchester is an hour away

and arsenal wont fancy london to merseyside in the depth of winter.

man ure away
bolton home
arsenal home

manchester is an hour away

and arsenal wont fancy london to merseyside in the depth of winter.

Arsenal have been arse this season away from home OUTSIDE London. We will do them at Goodison.

Did you catch the classic today on FSC? It was us versus Man U in the 1985 FA Cup final. Norman Whiteside undid us that day, giving the 10-man UTD the win.

Completely forgot about it. Finally able to do some things with the kids so spent most of the day with 'em.

Everton vs. Boro at 12 Noon EDT on Setanta on Tuesday.

That's great then, the match is on over where i am living we are not too far from Middlesbrough and pubs there got all Middlesbrough matches on!

But Everton is coming around of course i would be going to the match can't wait, hope you guys get to see us jumping on the stand when Everton score one after another!

Can't wait till Everton comes to play Sunderland (A) I will be there for that one as well, good job I didn't have time to go watch Newcastle (A).

Wear something totally different than what everyone else would be wearing, like a yellow cap and yellow scarf. Or better, something like an orange or green jacket.

That way, when Everton scores and they show you guys going mental, I can figure out which one is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.