Everton joint-top in league of divers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned the increase in our diving in the pos/negs of the derby thread, it has increased noticeably under under Martinez but its still far less than most of the big teams.

There is one that makes me laugh though, the Neville one way back, everyone went mental because he did it after Moyes had made such a big deal about diving, and he admitted himself it was a dive, but you play it back and its actually a foul, that he tried to make it into something it already was got him both ridiculed and carded.

A massive amount of you threads are basically "*insert something bad about Everton, factual or pure speculation/garbage* what are your thoughts on this?".

Is that the same "massive" as in Phil Neville's "massive achievement"?

Insert something bad about Everton? Like what? Which threads? Link or they don't exist.

Some of your posts in the threads on your profile also make some very strange reading.

What on Earth are you on about? Link and quote otherwise you're talking shyte.

My OP's on the pos/neg threads and Martinez threads I opened recently are very positive.

If I was pushed, I would say you are indeed one bad kopite. Sorry.

Oh my days...you're one of those "there's kopites under my bed!" types, aren't you?

Calling a fellow Evertonian a secret Liverpool fan just because of what exactly? You're as bad as the worst on rawk if you automatically call "kopite!" because you read some criticism you don't like.

Really disappointing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Yes, very funny. I get negged for being "rude" while answering a supposed Evertonian calling me a kopite.

I don't mind pisstaking of the threads I open, but anyone calling me a Liverpool fan can do one. It's pathetic.

I mentioned the increase in our diving in the pos/negs of the derby thread, it has increased noticeably under under Martinez but its still far less than most of the big teams.

Maybe he's not actively telling his players to not do it. Moyes I think told his players not to.

Yeah ok mate.

I've wondered why you dominate threads about the board, being overly critical about them at all times in a barely-disguised jealous rage at us having a local owner who loves us instead of a random foreigner who's only it for the profits, and why you've posted over a thousand times (1024 times to be precise) in a thread dedicated to Liverpool FC trying oh-so-hard to prove you hate them, and why you attempt to call out the odd blue as a kopite.

Now I know.

Lads...I think I've found our red-under-the-bed :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.