Everton crest, or lack of it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest_Memes_i-m-so-angry-i-made-a-sign_3523.jpeg

How many of you that were not at the game on Thursday night and sat down to watch it on ITV4 noticed the lack of the new crest displayed on the monitors while the presenter was talking to the studio guests before the match?
Come half time the old crest was replaced with the Europa League logo, so I thought I'd question ITV about the lack of the new crest and sent an email to them Friday morning. This afternoon I received this reply.

Dear Simon,
Thank you for your recent email regarding the Everton v Wolfsburg match.
I have spoken to the senior graphic designer, and he would like to apologise for any offence that you may have taken from us displaying the incorrect crest in our coverage of the Europa League on Thursday evening.
The new Everton crest that was voted for by the fans ahead of the 2014/2015 season was not displayed due to human error and assurances have been made that it will not happen again.
I hope you enjoyed the match nevertheless; it was great to see Everton back in Europe, picking up three vital points from a fantastic 4-1 win to kick-start their campaign. Hopefully you can carry that performance into your League Cup game tomorrow evening against Swansea.
Your feedback has been registered into our duty log, which is then made available to the ITV Sport production team and senior management.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV.
If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind regards,
Scott
ITV Viewer Services Officer

What about multiple bottles of Diet coke mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.