• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amongst all the teeth gnashing going on here its out of our hands as were not on the pitch on Saturday.

I have no doubt that Martinez will set up the team for a win and do everything in this power to make it happen, as will the players on the pitch. We're Everton and that's how we roll.

You won't see Man City shirts on the Gwladys Street like Blackburn ones on the Kop all them years ago. Sack that like. If Everton stuff City with a free flowing display of boss togger then so be it. Once you start watching the game it will be hard to break a lifetime of willing Everton with all your might to rape the opposition, so I don't reckon I'll feel too different.

It's just great that even if we lose then there's a pretty sound consolation. All for the greater good and that. It's also welcomed that the gang of whoppers across the park have been piped down from Mourinho's fingering yesterday. They were becoming insufferable.

They're hating having to rely on us to achieve what they desire most. They're caught wonderfully in two minds whether to be nice to us and cite the Merseyside brotherhood or whether to continue to paint us as bitter (Man Utd LOL!) like the party line dictates.

Truth be told I'm just enjoying winding them up easily over it. I'm not that arsed. Sack them, they're beauts.

Last 3 games, we've lost to Palace at home, and Southampton away. Yet people still think a result at Hull is a given? Baffling....

We can't pick and choose what matches we turn up for. Results aren't even a given when we think we should 'turn up.'

I reckon Man City won´t manage to be beat us to be honest, I reckon it´s more likely we come away with all three points than that they do.

I hope those Arabs are throwing a few quid at Everton behind the scenes. £20M for the transfer fund and we'll make it look convincing on Saturday.

Job done.

Hahaha, I could live with that like. Would be as good as getting to the Champ's League group stages in terms of finance :p

Last 3 games, we've lost to Palace at home, and Southampton away. Yet people still think a result at Hull is a given? Baffling....

We can't pick and choose what matches we turn up for. Results aren't even a given when we think we should 'turn up.'

is right.

That's one (of many) big flaws in this whole sorry argument.

it's times like this I always think of that poor old fella off the heartwrenching barclays advert

the octgenarian toffee who it seems sits somewhere in the bullens rd, he's so committed to our cause

probably been going there for years, might have seen tommy lawton play and davey hickson

can't we stick a pair of boots and the old gent and give him a run out ?
i

Hahaha, I could live with that like. Would be as good as getting to the Champ's League group stages in terms of finance :p

There has to be ways of doing that without being caught.

A nod and a wink about future favourable player trading even.

We should get something out of this, make it worth our while being king makers. If City are that desperate for it they'll have opened up back channels exploring a deal.

I honestly think there's a sliding scale.

Do I want Everton to lose? No.
Will I be upset if Everton lose to City? Depends on how we play. If we get snotted 0-6, then yes, I'll be probably be very annoyed. If we lose 3-4 or 2-3 in a thriller, after playing well, then possibly not.

Like being cornered in a gym by Purple Ake, just flex for show & take the punishment.

City Win for me.

Amongst all the teeth gnashing going on here its out of our hands as were not on the pitch on Saturday.

I have no doubt that Martinez will set up the team for a win and do everything in this power to make it happen, as will the players on the pitch. We're Everton and that's how we roll.

You won't see Man City shirts on the Gwladys Street like Blackburn ones on the Kop all them years ago. Sack that like. If Everton stuff City with a free flowing display of boss togger then so be it. Once you start watching the game it will be hard to break a lifetime of willing Everton with all your might to rape the opposition, so I don't reckon I'll feel too different.

It's just great that even if we lose then there's a pretty sound consolation. All for the greater good and that. It's also welcomed that the gang of whoppers across the park have been piped down from Mourinho's fingering yesterday. They were becoming insufferable.

They're hating having to rely on us to achieve what they desire most. They're caught wonderfully in two minds whether to be nice to us and cite the Merseyside brotherhood or whether to continue to paint us as bitter (Man Utd LOL!) like the party line dictates.

Truth be told I'm just enjoying winding them up easily over it. I'm not that arsed. Sack them, they're beauts.
Brilliant post fella. Signed up to reply to it.

We both live in cities where we have arrogant [Poor language removed] who win stuff and we have had it rammed down our throats for donkeys.

I like Everton, was in the upper bullens with Everton mates when you beat the ragsnand g.nev got sent off and it is one of my best footy days.

Hope and im sure your team will give there all and its a great game.

btw hope you have enjoyed Barry he is quality and Martinez is so much more than Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.