Europa or Bust

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafEvertonian

Player Valuation: £10m
Well with the Blue Brums knocking us out of the F.A cup, I'm looking more and more forward to Europa league starting again.

With the squad slowly coming back to full strength I really don't think we have much to fear from Sporting. Granted they have Moutinho and Liedson, but this is the same team that got thrashed by Bayern Munich last season, I think Bayern got 12 goals in their two games, I'm sure we could have put up more of a fight. If Everton play like they did against Florentina, Man City etc games like that, I'm sure we would progress.

Plus, Everton beat them in the exact same round in my FM 09, so by that, we are better then them. ;)

Oh and Stoke are just gone 1 up against arsenal, heh.

Agreed we really need to go for this cup now, also i want everton to start "getting up" for EVERY match from now on, not just the big teams!

And Stoke's long throw weapon is master class ;)

Well with the Blue Brums knocking us out of the F.A cup, I'm looking more and more forward to Europa league starting again.

With the squad slowly coming back to full strength I really don't think we have much to fear from Sporting. Granted they have Moutinho and Liedson, but this is the same team that got thrashed by Bayern Munich last season, I think Bayern got 12 goals in their two games, I'm sure we could have put up more of a fight. If Everton play like they did against Florentina, Man City etc games like that, I'm sure we would progress.

Plus, Everton beat them in the exact same round in my FM 09, so by that, we are better then the
Oh and Stoke are just gone 1 up against arsenal, heh.

We won't win it lad .
Our top players will take too long to re-bed , and tactically , we remain unable to adapt/alter things outside of half time .
Still , progress is being made . Just not at European Trophy level , just yet .
However , we may well look back to this season in future years and see a truly wasted opportunity . On all fronts .

We won't win it lad .
Our top players will take too long to re-bed , and tactically , we remain unable to adapt/alter things outside of half time .
Still , progress is being made . Just not at European Trophy level , just yet .
However , we may well look back to this season in future years and see a truly wasted opportunity . On all fronts .

This.

Jesus Christ guys, a bit of optimism please. I really do disagree, with had a shoddy first half of the season, but with the players coming in and the likes Felli, Saha and Peanuts having a great season, I think we can do it. I remember two seasons ago we thought we could win it, and todays squad is much improved from the team that team who fell to Florentina on penalties.

Jesus Christ guys, a bit of optimism please. I really do disagree, with had a shoddy first half of the season, but with the players coming in and the likes Felli, Saha and Peanuts having a great season, I think we can do it. I remember two seasons ago we thought we could win it, and todays squad is much improved from the team that team who fell to Florentina on penalties.

Yes , but what I said before stil stands .
Tactically , alone , we aren't there yet . FACT .

Yes , but what I said before stil stands .
Tactically , alone , we aren't there yet . FACT .

It'll be a test for moyes. If were being picky we all know Moyes rarely has a plan b. He's getting players back so he'll now have quality to play with and be able to changes his tactics to win games.

It's all down to see it Moyes can work with it. The evidence yesterday wasn't too convincing.

Status
Not open for further replies.