Europa League contestants and Co-Efficiency Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are they considered Europe anyway? they're always in Eurovision too...

Israel in eurovision I mean, not hapoel tel aviv

Someone said in another group, that for the football, Uefa took them under their wing, having been 'disowned' by AFC after arab nations disowned them. They'd previously had a spell in the OFC lol

As for Eurovision, i'd imagine same reason, it's just recognised as Europe by naive people nowadays i presume.

And it's wrong.

So wrong.

For example, Hapoel are out, and we have a higher coefficient than Sociedad.

Lille and Fiorentina have a higher coefficient than Copenhagen and Liege, and so forth.
And Partizan Belgrade are in the Champions League.

What happens if teams like Celtic get knocked out in CL qualifiers? Surely a few teams will drop into EL with higher coefficients than us regardless if true, so wouldn't we almost certainly be in pot 3?

What happens if teams like Celtic get knocked out in CL qualifiers? Surely a few teams will drop into EL with higher coefficients than us regardless if true, so wouldn't we almost certainly be in pot 3?

Celtic have a higher coefficient than us, so therefore we'd go down a slot. We need a minimum of three teams above us to go out, to get Pot 2.

I posted in the other thread, that on the Europa League handbook, there is the layout for fixtures, so
Gameday 1: 2 Vs. 3, 4 Vs. 1
Gameday 2: 1 Vs. 2, 3 Vs. 4
Gameday 3: 3 Vs. 1, 2 Vs. 4
Gameday 4: 1 Vs. 3, 4 Vs. 2
Gameday 5: 3 Vs. 2, 1 Vs. 4
Gameday 6: 2 Vs. 1, 4 Vs. 3

We're deffo at home on matchday 3 irregardless of what pot we're in (2 or 3), and due to that layout, i will have multiple tabs open, ready to book flights on matchday 2, 4 and 5 with each team ready. I just want to see Everton in the San Siro.

Not a word

Status
Not open for further replies.