Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really on page 4 on a thread for a competition we haven't qualified for yet?

Where's the 2015/16 Champions League thread? FFS...
It's surely fine to discuss the pros and cons of the competition before we qualify isnt it? We can talk about what we hope for and we do all the time when talking about other stuff.

It's surely fine to discuss the pros and cons of the competition before we qualify isnt it? We can talk about what we hope for and we do all the time when talking about other stuff.

Maybe...for me it would make just as much sense to talk about what we'll need to complete in the 2015/16 Champions League. Let's just qualify for the darn thing first.

I dunno, maybe I'm hormonal.

Maybe...for me it would make just as much sense to talk about what we'll need to complete in the 2015/16 Champions League. Let's just qualify for the darn thing first.

I dunno, maybe I'm hormonal.
Why would it make more sense to talk about that, when we are where we are in the season now? It's a possibility which can and should be discussed if people want to. You are grumpy today.

I think it's one of the easier ways into the Champions League, honestly. A good draw and we could win it.

Also: We get a pot for winning it, and we don't get one for 4th.

I'll take Europe.

Do the winners qualify for CL now then? I suppose that's something. I don't know what'd be easier to qualify. Winning that or 4th.

If we do get it it. Can we list all the fans on here that talk nonsence that dont want us in it ???? And make sure they dont celebrate any wins, moan about any draws, and give other fans their tickets for the Semi's at Ajax !!!

Obviously I'm not going to booing me own team ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.