Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickeys mouse competition now. Footballs changed. I wouldn't take any players away or play anyone at home who I intended on playing in the next prem game. But I'm not the manager...... Yet!

It'll be one of the modern generation cos there's a lot more game in Europe these days. Our first CL campaign we had two legs vs Inter, the best team in Europe, and that was it. These days you'd get 10 games before even playing one of the top 8 in Europe.

I can only assume given that you think it's embarrassing it'll be Phil Neville or Leon Osman.

Hibbert....as much as i love the lad. That is quite crap, for us.

Why do you care about the prem though?

Does whether we finish 5th or 9th really make any difference?

I suppose I like to pretend the extra revenue will help the club. Anyway, you can kiss goodbye to any chance of top 4 if you enter that, as we all know. I also like to dream we can get good enough to get top 4. To put us where we are supposed to be.

I suppose I like to pretend the extra revenue will help the club. Anyway, you can kiss goodbye to any chance of top 4 if you enter that, as we all know. I also like to dream we can get good enough to get top 4. To put us where we are supposed to be.

We haven't reached top 4 in the last years without Europe, though.

It seems daft to continue ignoring everything else to try and do that one thing, that we keep failing t do.

And City were in the Europa when they qualified for the CL for the first time. It doesn't guarantee there's no chance of the top 4.

If we do get it it. Can we list all the fans on here that talk nonsence that dont want us in it ???? And make sure they dont celebrate any wins, moan about any draws, and give other fans their tickets for the Semi's at Ajax !!!

We haven't reached top 4 in the last years without Europe, though.

It seems daft to continue ignoring everything else to try and do that one thing, that we keep failing t do.

And City were in the Europa when they qualified for the CL for the first time. It doesn't guarantee there's no chance of the top 4.

I'm both too up on city's history but had they spent £300 million by then?

Mickeys mouse competition now. Footballs changed. I wouldn't take any players away or play anyone at home who I intended on playing in the next prem game. But I'm not the manager...... Yet!
I think it's one of the easier ways into the Champions League, honestly. A good draw and we could win it.

Also: We get a pot for winning it, and we don't get one for 4th.

I'll take Europe.

All we really need is a bit of practice in the final third, if we start scoring more goals in europe the form will be replicated in the premier league. Forget your billions of pounds. Injuries aside it would be great for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.