Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks the competition is a Joke, Here are the last four winners,

A. Madrid
Porto
A. Madrid
Chelsea

Teams from ITaly are usualy playing their second tiers in this competition. This is quite mad, because they constantly fighting for EL places in SerieA. Udinese is a good example.

The early rounds might be easy enough, but if you look at the last 16 and it's really full of top european teams.

It's a hard competion to win.

Especially when all of the third-place finishers from the CL group stage drop into it. And I think you'll find a lot of recent EL champions took that route.

ohh, its friday at work and I'm daydreaming about potential European trips next year like

AS Monaco v Everton
Club Bruges V Everton
Athletic Madrid v Everton
Ajax v Everton

Lille v Everton, That would be a good one. Lille is a great little drinking city and on the Eurostar line

Its worth being in any type of Europe, even if its to try and break one of our records, which is rather emabarrasing for a club our supposed size.

Who has played more games in Europe for Everton, than any other player ????!!!

Its worth being in any type of Europe, even if its to try and break one of our records, which is rather emabarrasing for a club our supposed size.

It'll be one of the modern generation cos there's a lot more game in Europe these days. Our first CL campaign we had two legs vs Inter, the best team in Europe, and that was it. These days you'd get 10 games before even playing one of the top 8 in Europe.

I can only assume given that you think it's embarrassing it'll be Phil Neville or Leon Osman.

Hibbo!

if the team that wins the europa league next year qualifies for the champs league through their domestic league do we then get the champions league qualification if we don't even make the euopa league this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.