Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing this mate http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Everton/Everton-European-Travel

£99 return coach from goodison

If you qualify for a ticket then Thomas Cook take the money when the tickets are on sale.
thanks for that mate. ill look into it
I'm doing this mate http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Premier-League/Everton/Everton-European-Travel

£99 return coach from goodison

If you qualify for a ticket then Thomas Cook take the money when the tickets are on sale.
cheers for that mate- ill look into it. Im a season ticket holder with no aways from last season so think I may struggle when they come on sale. I take it you can book the coach and then a get myself a ticket in lille end...

thanks for that mate. ill look into it

cheers for that mate- ill look into it. Im a season ticket holder with no aways from last season so think I may struggle when they come on sale. I take it you can book the coach and then a get myself a ticket in lille end...

I believe the megabus is still only £50 return from Manc, 100 times what I paid like but still only £50 return

Thinking of going Lille. Not sorted nout out yet but if anyone got any coaches with spares on let us know. cheers
still ticket's left on the mega bus,£50 return. leaves l/pool then preston then manchester then straight to london victoria.
Date: October 22, 2014
To: London, Victoria Coach Station (8:00 PM)

Transfer Details:

Date: October 22, 2014
To: Lille, Boulevard de Leeds (4:40 AM)

Passengers: 2 Standard
Price: £50.00

Just printing my e-tickets out now, when printing in portrait, to get it to fit I've had to change the size to 55% ? Failing to do that, its missing most of ticket ?

You have to print in portrait but choose 'Actual Size' it will cut off the far right of the e-ticket. The actual ticket & bar code is top left so it won't matter.

Question for our German friends...
Is booking train from Hannover (airport) to Wolfsburg
cheaper in advance, or would paying on the day be sufficient?

Just too lazy to read through 200+ pages, so can anybody provide me with a link for buying Lille away tickets.

Wasn't bothered about going but I have a feeling the Europa could be something special for us this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.