Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travel at £80? £37 on the megabus lid :p

Haha was just trying to average the crowd lol

Lid on here got it for £2.50 return, Liverpool Coach Station to Lille. Plus a £2 credit for his next journey.

That's 25p each way. To a foreign effing country FFS

Haha was just trying to average the crowd lol

Lid on here got it for £2.50 return, Liverpool Coach Station to Lille. Plus a £2 credit for his next journey.

That's 25p each way. To a foreign effing country FFS

I saw a trip from Antwerp to London for a £1, traveling sometime in October on the megabus, I also saw London to Dublin for £1 traveling on the 26th of October.. For that price it's barmy not to travel with them IMO!

Hopefully we'll progress to the knock outs and play a relatively nearby team in the last 32 lol If megabus served Berlin and Hamburg my weekends would be a lot busier than they are now!

As an aside, the cheapest season ticket at Lille is £100. I'm tempted for next season lol

I saw a trip from Antwerp to London for a £1, traveling sometime in October on the megabus, I also saw London to Dublin for £1 traveling on the 26th of October.. For that price it's barmy not to travel with them IMO!

Hopefully we'll progress to the knock outs and play a relatively nearby team in the last 32 lol If megabus served Berlin and Hamburg my weekends would be a lot busier than they are now!

As an aside, the cheapest season ticket at Lille is £100. I'm tempted for next season lol

Oh yeah you live in Germany don't you?

Do it with a LOSC season ticket - If you like I could hook you up with a regular LOSC fan, as a buyer for the tickets you don't use.

Let's petition megabus for a Liverpool - Krasnodar service...tell them we'll stretch to £5 per seat on the coach, that should get them interested :)

Oh yeah you live in Germany don't you?

Do it with a LOSC season ticket - If you like I could hook you up with a regular LOSC fan, as a buyer for the tickets you don't use.

I'm based in England but have a hard on for most things German lol

46 hours to get to Krasnodar, I'll pass on that one lol
Let's petition megabus for a Liverpool - Krasnodar service...tell them we'll stretch to £5 per seat on the coach, that should get them interested :)

Can I just say, before I sign off, and at the risk of sounding like a soppy git - that from looking over this thread's activity today, and the way everyone has pulled together and the way everything has happened... that I love Everton with all my heart.

COYB

:)

Anyone noticed that's a little bit weird they don't have an offer for Krasnodar game? I mean you can buy a 3-match pack but can't purchase a single ticket for a game that will take place in 2 weeks.

It's interesting when will they sell individual tickets as I don't want to pay for 3 games.

It would be very nice to give tickets you will not use. It would set a real frindship between Everton and Lille fans.

If you want to give your tickets for Krasnodar, maybe you can send them to junior football clubs to make kids happy. I can help you to find clubs.

For the german game, as it is after your game, you can give the tickets to people you meet in Lille.

To be honnest, for me Everton was just a name before the draw, I did not know a lot more about you. Now I think you will be part of English clubs I like :)

I'm emailing my PDF document over shortly :. Can you translate what this says please ?
Kinell mate you've struck gold there, you have been invited on to the pitch as part of the pre match entertainment, as the millionth customer you will be took on the pitch 30 mins before kick off to attempt "le cross bar challenge" for a chance to win a years supply of baguettes, and a bottle of Chateau Neuf du Pape.

It would be very nice to give tickets you will not use. It would set a real frindship between Everton and Lille fans.

If you want to give your tickets for Krasnodar, maybe you can send them to junior football clubs to make kids happy. I can help you to find clubs.

For the german game, as it is after your game, you can give the tickets to people you meet in Lille.

To be honnest, for me Everton was just a name before the draw, I did not know a lot more about you. Now I think you will be part of English clubs I like :)
Great plan. Would be more than happy to help you out there, just let me know where to send the tickets.

You know what , these lille fans seem a good bunch and come across really friendly. Cant wait to mix with them whatever the result is.

I've been there watching England in the world cup.

Despite the majority of England fans at that time being a gang of arse holes and treating the place like [Poor language removed] the people from Lille were really nice and it's a great place.

Before the draw I posted about how it would be the best draw we could get. You won't be disappointed.

I've been there watching England in the world cup.

Despite the majority of England fans at that time being a gang of arse holes and treating the place like [Poor language removed] the people from Lille were really nice and it's a great place.

Before the draw I posted about how it would be the best draw we could get. You won't be disappointed.

Also - its not that expensive to go and watch and get there - going to take my son to one of their games so he can witness european football. Going to treat him to their kit as I can't get him out of school for the game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.