eric dier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rojo had a good season after having a torrid time at the club. He's settling and his head is starting function more often than not.

i wonder how he feels about Stones getting into the England squad. Both have played roughly the same amount of games this season, yet Stones has already been fast tracked into the full squad. You do wonder at times whether coaches do the required work in actually monitoring players working overseas.

i wonder how he feels about Stones getting into the England squad. Both have played roughly the same amount of games this season, yet Stones has already been fast tracked into the full squad. You do wonder at times whether coaches do the required work in actually monitoring players working overseas.

To be fair, they ignore the players because they're so few of them. Ince might change that potentially?

Dier hasn't done enough to earn a call-up to be fair. He wasn't first choice throughout the season. But his performances got better and better and he ended the season pretty well.

He'll be a top player I believe. But he still needs some time to settle as number one choice for his position of center back. On that matter Stones may have been used more often and Everton did very well this season.

So I guess it's only natural Hodgson took Stones and not Dier.

Status
Not open for further replies.