Do you think the club value the fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratkiller

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Or are we just here to be milked?

The reason I ask is regarding the Goodison granite. The club haven't even bothered to inform the people who've bought one of the opening. Some of whom have paid £399 for the privilege.

I know a couple of people who are remembering a loved one are very upset about this.

The reason I ask is regarding the Goodison granite. The club haven't even bothered to inform the people who've bought one of the opening. Some of whom have paid £399 for the privilege.

I know a couple of people who are remembering a loved one are very upset about this.
I had confrmation in a type of certificate, have you been in contact with the club ?

Yet another faux pas brought to you by the good people of the Everton Marketing Dept.

All clubs make money off the fans - that's how the football world keeps ticking round, but our club does a lot for us with things such as Everton in the Community and subsidising tickets/laying on free coaches for away games. Plus the players and coaches often talk about the atmosphere at Goodison and how important it is.

So definitely, I'd say.

I had confrmation in a type of certificate, have you been in contact with the club ?

Did they inform you of the opening ?

The club posted it on the website a couple of weeks ago inviting Everton fans to the opening. No mention of the people who spent their hard earned on it though.

As for speaking to the club, It's been outsourced to a separate company.

I'm not sure what you were expecting really. You've paid for a granite, if you'd donated then you'd have a point about being thanked in some kind of memo on the website.

I'm not sure what you were expecting really. You've paid for a granite, if you'd donated then you'd have a point about being thanked in some kind of memo on the website.

Are you deliberately being stupid?

People I know have put money into the club. The club haven't even bothered to tell them about the opening.
They don't want a thank you.

They just wanted to know that the remembrance stone for their dead son was being unveiled.

Are you deliberately being stupid?

People I know have put money into the club. The club haven't even bothered to tell them about the opening.
They don't want a thank you.

They just wanted to know that the remembrance stone for their dead son was being unveiled.

No need to start throwing insults around really is there.

You just said yourself there's an announcement on the website...

Asking if the club values it's fans when you look at all the community initiatives they do along with things like the £95 season ticket for kids seems silly to me.

I think the club as an institution does value the fans, but the right hand doesn't always know what the left hand is doing. It is a pretty poor show not to send out a direct reminder - from a basic marketing / PR perspective, never mind courtesy.

Could just as easily be that the mailshot hasn't been sent yet like.

No need to start throwing insults around really is there.

You just said yourself there's an announcement on the website...

Asking if the club values it's fans when you look at all the community initiatives they do along with things like the £95 season ticket for kids seems silly to me.

That's EitC.

And the feller has a good point: the club should have personally contacted them over a donation concerning a loved one. It's friggin callous not to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.