Dixie's Wall of Fame - new gateway to Goodison Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine as well. Had issues getting it to accept my card, ended up using a different one. Didn't realise you got to choose which crest you wanted. Went with the 83-91 crest in silver. Hopefully be home in September to see it.

I got my 3 but after a load of hassle didn't know you had to change the characters to get the orders and then email the correct wording you want! And also spaces and commas, are counted don't Even know what crests I have ha ha

I got my 3 but after a load of hassle didn't know you had to change the characters to get the orders and then email the correct wording you want! And also spaces and commas, are counted don't Even know what crests I have ha ha
You can log in and edit you stones (have 28 days to do so)

Pretty amazing that they all sold out in 4 hours. Clearly a huge market for this, a license to print money for the club.

They need to be proactive about this and get as many different sites around the ground covered with these.

Otherwise they're just leaving money on the table.

Pretty amazing that they all sold out in 4 hours. Clearly a huge market for this, a license to print money for the club.

They need to be proactive about this and get as many different sites around the ground covered with these.

Otherwise they're just leaving money on the table.
I was keeping tabs online after missing out on the £99'ers and everything was gone in 90 minutes.

Was just wondering... Could you use this as a crowd funding scheme for the stadium? Seems to be a huge interest in buying the stones.
Not sure if cost works out to make a profit like but even just doing it to make fans feel like they had part in funding the new stadium would be pretty ace I reckon. Could maybe pay for better bogs or something if enough were sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.