Distin absent from training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton squad for Lille: Gibson, Coleman, McCarthy, Atsu, Griffiths, Joel, Browning, Barry, McGeady, Garbutt, Besic, Barkley, Pienaar, Eto'o, Lukaku, Baines, Jagielka, Howard, Distin, Hibbert, Alcaraz.

Everton squad for Lille: Gibson, Coleman, McCarthy, Atsu, Griffiths, Joel, Browning, Barry, McGeady, Garbutt, Besic, Barkley, Pienaar, Eto'o, Lukaku, Baines, Jagielka, Howard, Distin, Hibbert, Alcaraz.
Means nothing...i'm pretty sure we're not going to have 10 subs...

Nae Smith. Boy could do with a rest, I spose. No Osman or Oviedo either. Hmmm. I would rest Coleman and McCarthy for this one too - they both showed their importance against Villa and it'd be rubbish if either had a setback from playing too many games too quickly. Keep em fresh for Sunday, imo. Would play Barkley though as there's no Naismith and another hour or so would be good for his fitness as he's been out for a long while. Would go with...

---------------Howard

Hibbert Alcaraz Jagielka Baines

------------Barry Besic

---McGeady Barkley Pienaar

---------------Eto'o

you're at the club with your girl, this man slaps her ass.

article-0-0691FCB7000005DC-411_233x361.jpg

What do you do?

Nae Smith. Boy could do with a rest, I spose. No Osman or Oviedo either. Hmmm. I would rest Coleman and McCarthy for this one too - they both showed their importance against Villa and it'd be rubbish if either had a setback from playing too many games too quickly. Keep em fresh for Sunday, imo. Would play Barkley though as there's no Naismith and another hour or so would be good for his fitness as he's been out for a long while. Would go with...

---------------Howard

Hibbert Alcaraz Jagielka Baines

------------Barry Besic

---McGeady Barkley Pienaar

---------------Eto'o

Why rest our best players. Go out there and get a win. It'a an hours flight, there's 10,000 fans going. Play the strongest team we have available and it's nearly job done in terms of getting out of a very tough group. Cannot for the life of me understand why fans don't want our better players to play. The only ones i'd maybe rest would be Lukaku (Eto'o is more than capable of a replacement) and Barry - Besic

This needs sorting tbh, we can't rely on Alcaraz until Stones is back.

Alcaraz did do well yesterday, but he was up against a Villa side who haven't scored a goal in four games. I still maintain that Alcaraz isn't good enough, and that he will be shown up big time against the better sides.

Daft comments ! You've not seen anywhere near enough of him to make such judgements.

Last edited:
you're at the club with your girl, this man slaps her ass.

article-0-0691FCB7000005DC-411_233x361.jpg

What do you do?
Easy, i tell him under no circumstances should he ever do this again, firstly..he shouldn't be touching a woman unless she asks him to, secondly, she has a bf, moi. Finally, i gather up a stones, jags, browning, alcarez crew of lookalikes and get them to all stand infront of him.

Then i scoff loudly and say in a french accent "oh no Monsieur Distin, it looks like you're behind all the other centre backs again"

I do a french laugh and walk out with not only my girl on my arm, but the respect of the bar staff for not glassing him.

Bonjour

Status
Not open for further replies.