Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

I'll put this on here as I think it's probably better out in the open, if anyone who reads this ever wants to chat but doesn't want to write how the feel, just PM me I'm not a professional, but I can give you my viewpoint as someone who has been through some .. Stuff.

I can just be an ear!

Gentlemen....... like I said........ you just try and deal with it. The CID bloke who came around to the house said...... You either believe the letters or come to your own judgement....... because.... he says ... he has seen people Wreck their lives because of it.Even his notes were 2nd hand till after the inquest !!

Gentlemen....... like I said........ you just try and deal with it. The CID bloke who came around to the house said...... You either believe the letters or come to your own judgement....... because.... he says ... he has seen people Wreck their lives because of it.Even his notes were 2nd hand till after the inquest !!
There's an organisation called Cruise, they are a professionally trained and dedicated group of grief councillors..... Might be worth getting in touch with them mate.

OK........... So here is the story. My brother lives in Corfu.... I live in Rhodes... my Dad lived in Wallasey.My brother has a 9 year old daughter.... I have no children.So my Dad would always go to Corfu every summer to see his Grand Daughter.Last summer he went for his usual week.... due to kids summer holidays my Dad flew back with his Grand Daughter as she was going to spend time with her cousins in Bury. A few weeks later..... my Dad.... said he needed to see her before she went back.... and it was arranged.He gave her the time of her life,bought her everything she wanted and took her around L1 to eat.He then took her to see every member of our side of the family.The following day she was taken back to Bury.He had lied to his friends and said .... that he had her for the week and would catch up with them the following week.HE LIED....... He then lit a BBQ in his kitchen..... sealed all windows and doors............................... and died.

I have no words mate. None. Other than there are loads of professionals who deal with this every day, (tragically). I think having the stones to post on here might be a sign that hopefully you can get in touch with them.

All the best mate.

so so sorry to hear your story marnie. I know it's early days but keep posting. it does help to communicate without anyone being there.

I don't want to sit in a room and face somebody who is trained for this [Poor language removed].I WANT TO SIT ON HERE....... ITS EASIER.......and I ..... BELIEVE ....WILL DO ME MORE GOOD.The fact I have come out and said it now.... makes me feel better already.I

And thats great to hear mate. If it works for you, then that is all that matters really.

When I say "go to the pros" its only because I am worried that I might say something unhelpful, cos I am not one.

But if being in here this evening is making you feel that little bit better, then that is ok with me mate!

I don't want to sit in a room and face somebody who is trained for this [Poor language removed].I WANT TO SIT ON HERE....... ITS EASIER.......and I ..... BELIEVE ....WILL DO ME MORE GOOD.The fact I have come out and said it now.... makes me feel better already.I

Well done mate, talking on here is a very courageous thing to do.

Keep talking if you want to, you'll get plenty of support although it is probably right to say none of us are trained in these matters.

However we are your Evertonian mates and no-one will judge you by what you say