DISAPPOINTED EVERTONIANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
I know it's early doors but we always knew Roberto's second season was going to be a lot tougher than the first. After our opening three games I think there will be a lot of disappointed Evertonians come May. We are conceding ridiculous goals and defensively we look poor. The Europa cup for me was one competition too many as we can't cope with the domestic cups here.
I only hope we improve but I still feel we will disappoint a lot of our fans.

The only disappointing thing so far AB is that we aint even started any cup games and are struggling. Fitness is crap and the extra games is the only way we are going to get fitness and form up and running i reckon.

The fitness bit is worrying but it is way too early to panic. Bobby deserves a chance to sort this out.

I think defensively this year is what many of us thought would happen last year. However the system is largely still the same, but jags and distin have been very poor. Some of our attacking play today is the best we have seen in years, but every single individual error seems to be punished this season unlike last year.

I thought we looked good today. Ok we threw the first 2 goals away, but we played well, with skill and with pace. The defence will improve and I fancy our chances tbh......I was made up with the Eto'o goal which was class and also with Mirallas who had a good game. It was a great game of football, we have just played the team who I reckon will be champions and they know they were in a game. We'll come 4th.......

I know it's early doors but we always knew Roberto's second season was going to be a lot tougher than the first. After our opening three games I think there will be a lot of disappointed Evertonians come May. We are conceding ridiculous goals and defensively we look poor. The Europa cup for me was one competition too many as we can't cope with the domestic cups here.
I only hope we improve but I still feel we will disappoint a lot of our fans.

Damn, not you too...

Status
Not open for further replies.