David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of details can still need to be adressed after this long, i mean whats it got down to now how many sugars he has on his cornflakes!!

Sure I read that the other day.. The comment that followed was, 'its only 2 mil ffs, rant rant etc etc'

Wish I had 'only 2 mil'...

In all honesty mate, I can't be arsed with all the fuss over this kid (@FTY ) - I'd never heard of him before all this, he's going to make no difference to how we do this season, which is all I care about at the moment, and he wears crap trainers.

For £4m, I reckon Martinez could find an actual player for us.

Reactions: FTY
In all honesty mate, I can't be arsed with all the fuss over this kid (@FTY ) - I'd never heard of him before all this, he's going to make no difference to how we do this season, which is all I care about at the moment, and he wears crap trainers.

Could have got Steven Defour..

Yeah like putting towards the wages for Remy on loan for a year.

Why not simply structure it? £1.5m up front and then a bit more if he turns out to be decent? Seems a win win then. Less risk for us and they get some more if he turns out to be any good.

Why not simply structure it? £1.5m up front and then a bit more if he turns out to be decent? Seems a win win then. Less risk for us and they get some more if he turns out to be any good.

I'm sure thats what Everton will be doing tbh and that will probably be the hold up, just the structure of the fee and how its paid. I should imagine he has been given the nod that we are going to sign him and that is why he has hung around for so long.

You'd think that's what we are going for.

If they want £3-4m for him now then they are mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.