David Henen

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you know this how? you don't know ant of the facts, admit it.

everybody keeps speculating about when we do transfers and fume and moan about it being because we're tight. we don't have the moneys of others so we are wise, there's nothing wrong with that.

city are loaded and were suppose to buy that mangala ages ago, still hasn't gone through. transfers take time.
Never said i knew all the facts just going off the toffeeweb article.

Point i was making was he's been training with the squad for a month so bobby clearly wants him it would be highly frustrating for the manager if he ended up going elsewhere because we cant get the deal done.

Never said i knew all the facts just going off the toffeeweb article.

Point i was making was he's been training with the squad for a month so bobby clearly wants him it would be highly frustrating for the manager if he ended up going elsewhere because we cant get the deal done.

okay based on the article how do you know it's such a little amount.

anderlecht could be asking for a 60% sell on fee for all we know, of course we won't accept that and rightly so.

okay based on the article how do you know it's such a little amount.

anderlecht could be asking for a 60% sell on fee for all we know, of course we won't accept that and rightly so.

Theoretically tho, if it is the sell on fee holding up the deal, we should just accept the demands if this kid is as good as he's being hyped to be

Surely you'd rather get him for 1.5 million and get a good few years service out of him, then even if we sold him and had to pay anderlecht 60% we would still make a profit

If we don't sign him and he becomes a star elsewhere then the sell on fee will look irrelevant when we could have had him playing for us for 1.5 mil

He's taken to twitter anyway and said that he wants to be an Everton player and hopes it'll be sorted/announced through the week.

Clear message to both Clubs to get a move on.

EDIT: Just said that if theres no agreement this week then he wont be signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.