Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't read mirror bs. Gibson looks decent whenever I watch him. btw, you really love silly season don't you Snods lad.

He isnt the best player on this planet, but he is better than Neville or Heitinga in centre of the midfield. For small price, why not? We need some players, we have such a small squad..

All over twitter now!! Phil mcnulty says we have a bit of money to spend and will push ahead with Gibson noooooooooooooooooo!!!

If Gibson signs and we don't get a striker in that's the final nail in the 'I'm not renewing my season ticket' coffin.

He's 24 and decent enough. He only looks bad because he's at United. Demba Ba would look like a bag of **** at Barcelona.

Don't get it. We have Rodwell, Barkley, Cahill and Fellaini already. We absolutely do not need a central midfield player. A striker is a must and if this is the only money we have then it's Saha up front for the rest of the season -_-. Worth mentioning that, if this is true, which it very well may not be, we will be seeing some of the Arteta money which to be fair, is what Bill promised. Strange, really, as Moyes appeared to have been assured that it was loan signings only...

Gibson would be a good deal. No he's not a world beater but Fellani and Rodwell miss prob 10 games each a season and would rather him coming in than nev playing CM.

Not the answer to our creativity problems mind so would still need to sign a ACM playmaker oh and a striker. Oh and now looks like a defender too.

Status
Not open for further replies.