Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's that lazy?

If he could just finish near the goal, he'd be better than what we have.

He once tracked back, and had to stop for 3 cigarettes before getting back into position.

He'd be great for a short-term solution for us, of course. Just a matter of whether Moyes would play him.

All my Man U mates think he's totally awful, I haven't seen loads of him though, looks OK. He has a long shot on him.

The thing is Rodwell and Fellani probably miss 10 games each a season. We do need someone who can come in and play when there injured, instead of Neville or heitinga having to play there!

On that basis I'd have him as a squad player challenging the midfield 2. Only for a very low fee mind!

The thing is Rodwell and Fellani probably miss 10 games each a season. We do need someone who can come in and play when there injured, instead of Neville or heitinga having to play there!

On that basis I'd have him as a squad player challenging the midfield 2. Only for a very low fee mind!

fair enough about bringing in cover but not someone who IMO would just about cut it in the championship, he's not good enough so he shouldn't be brought in as a squad player full stop, i'd rather take a punt on an up and coming championship player

I don't want him - he's got a decent shot on him but if it's true he won't come to us and would rather wait to leave United on a free then he's an idiot.

I take it he doesn't want to play for Ireland in the Euros then?

I think it's a bit hard to say whether he's good enough or championship level player with the amount if football he's played. If moyes decides to get him I trust that he's seen enough to suggest he us good enough at this level.

Like said tho if he's opting against a move to us now, waiting for a bosman then he really is stupid and we should **** him right off !!

Status
Not open for further replies.