Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which also coincided with being before the signing of the 3 players who I believe Bobby now sees ahead of him, Barry, McCarthy & Besic.

How can Martinez possibly see anybody ahead of a player when that player hasn't played for a whole season and one of the three hasn't even played for us in a real match yet ?

We're playing in four competitions this year. Having four central midfielders for two positions is hardly extravagant, in fact it's the minimum we should have in the team. Maybe when Besic and Gibson actually start playing we can speculate about their ranking in Roberto's mind. Anything at this point is silly.

From what i can see this whole Gibson out stuff has come from somebody on Twitter ? I don't know why people do it to themselves.

How can Martinez possibly see anybody ahead of a player when that player hasn't played for a whole season and one of the three hasn't even played for us in a real match yet ?

We're playing in four competitions this year. Having four central midfielders for two positions is hardly extravagant, in fact it's the minimum we should have in the team. Maybe when Besic and Gibson actually start playing we can speculate about their ranking in Roberto's mind. Anything at this point is silly.

From what i can see this whole Gibson out stuff has come from somebody on Twitter ? I don't know why people do it to themselves.

He's fully fit and can't make the bench, you convince yourself he's just resting him but he's not, he's been fit since the end of last season. He's just moved down the pecking order.

I only asked.

Saw him make his Everton debut at Villa Park. Boss that day and always influential when fit. Don't think Bobby rates him. I'll get on the phone to our manager and tip him off.......oh....

Its a squad game Alan. You know like you wouldn't give the legend of Crystanbul?

I only asked.

Saw him make his Everton debut at Villa Park. Boss that day and always influential when fit. Don't think Bobby rates him. I'll get on the phone to our manager and tip him off.......oh....
Me too,don't think he misplaced a pass that day,got a sneaky feeling Gibbo may be on his way either January or the end of the season.:(

Would be to scared to play him incase he get injured, another injury and his value will drop. In his last game for us, he was unfit, hopefully he should be ready very soon and might come on as a sub, Barry is Martinez main man in the middle and he more reliable then Gibson.

...amazing how things change, he was our most pivotal central midfielder and we had a fantastic record when he played. Then the injuries started, in came the likes of McCarthy and Besic and he's probably behind them all in the pecking order now.

Can only comment on what I've seen, but other than his set pieces, he stunk the place out at Krasnodar, sadly hasn't had any other opportunities hAs he?

I have noticed that although players regain their fitness after an acl tear in less than a year it usually takes two years to regain their form and their confidence.
Gibson is being managed carefully and will probably play a bigger role after Christmas.
I

Go on Jorge you footie knowledge god, what did you think he'd be?

our poor man's Pirlo. His sexy short passing style turned me on before he got injured. He really has a way with finding and kicking the ball. I'm sure he was influenced by Paul Scholes. Now he just seems like static on the radio when he plays.

our poor man's Pirlo. His sexy short passing style turned me on before he got injured. He really has a way with finding and kicking the ball. I'm sure he was influenced by Paul Scholes. Now he just seems like static on the radio when he plays.
I don't even know where to begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.