Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.

So he's a sick note until the end of the 2015/16 season...that's ALOT of unproductive time. I think it best that he bite the bullet, gets all the reconstructive work done and (unless we can sell him) kiss this season goodbye. Sheesh, between him and the birdman Everton have a 24/7 medical overtime.

Shame for Gibson. No point hating on him tho ffs. Yes he's injury prone but he hardly does that on purpose does he!, it's just the way it is with some players. Look at diabe at arsenal and others. Compared to some Gibson is super fit.

Going forward Gibson will have to be a squad player due to his injurys. No need to knee jerk and sell ha... Another CM is prob needed in jan.

We all knew what it meant when it said structured. We all knew. No need to point out the OP's mistake twice. They might have a problem so be nice.

I think that ironically it's because of his injury record he's here. If it weren't for that he could play for the top few clubs in Europe. Utter class when available ...

He's crap, get rid!!!

Wow, the bloom is off the Gibson rose it would seem

People were falling over themselves to praise him last year

I actually think Gibson is very good but I would also say that I think Gareth Barry is slightly better

Maybe we should be looking at finding replacements for Barry, Gibson and Osman now? They aren't getting any younger

There's McCarthy of course and there's always a chance we could move Gueye inside or promote Junior from the youth set up

Do we still have Lundstram under contract?

Wow, the bloom is off the Gibson rose it would seem

People were falling over themselves to praise him last year

I actually think Gibson is very good but I would also say that I think Gareth Barry is slightly better

Maybe we should be looking at finding replacements for Barry, Gibson and Osman now? They aren't getting any younger

There's McCarthy of course and there's always a chance we could move Gueye inside or promote Junior from the youth set up

Do we still have Lundstram under contract?

Don't think Gueye and Junior are good enough for us. Can't see them being with us next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.