Darron Gibson Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll get no sense off here mate until Chico decides to do one for you. keep saying "Chico do one, Chico do one"......I'm sure that will help.....

In summary, a great buy, Evertons gain, United's loss

Man Utd's loss is Evertons gain as Moyes finally signs a player worth having off Fergie. Gibson looks a far better option in Blue than either Carrick or Cleverly in Red.

Most Evertonians are of the opinion he will go on to be an influential part of the side, with the ability to control the midfield, if he can manage to shake his injury curse and get a full season under his rapidly declining belt.

His international career is stuck behind the might of Keith Andrews which is superb news for Everton. Trappatoni clearly takes function over form and Gibson is well out of it.

If he can add goals to his game, something he's more than capable of, the reported £500,000 paid for his services could be up there with any business Moyes has done.

Problem here is that he's been told he cant shoot with his left peg at the moment, for fear of busting his thigh again.

Equally adept at canvasing at strangers doors for potential Tarmac instalations as he is at playing Evertons Quarterback* role

* do one Jags

Makes the simple pass that keeps possession and Everton moving. Limits the back passes, and occasionally has a flash of brilliance.

The stability we need in the middle of the park, and occasionally comes up with something stupendous.

He was honestly a steal.

"Micky Arteta?"

"Arteta, yeeeesss, that's what they used to call me, Micky Arteta. That was my name"

"Mickyi"

"I am Darron Gibson. And I come to you now, at the turn of the tide"

Send Taggart off to the old peeps home,he's clearly not in control of his actions "giving" us Gibbo!!!!!!!He is the Mutts Nuts!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.