Croydon Advertiser Palace Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjmgoodison

Player Valuation: £225k
Don't know how many will be interested but as I don't post much thought I might as well post this!

I work at the newspaper group that owns the Croydon Advertiser so this was the page produced for their preview. I answered the questions asked for their 'The Other Side' section and also wrote the part on Naismith.

Rest assured I have told the editor off for using the old monstrosity of a badge and also putting Distin in over Jags!

I hope the image is a good enough resolution - I'm not great with the scanner in work ha!

Attachments

• Palace Preview.jpg
    Palace Preview.jpg
    803 KB · Views: 360
....fond memories of Thornton Heath, relatives lived overlooking the station so as a kid I had a very early visit to Selhurst and it was also our base for the '66 and '68 finals. Always had a soft spot for Palace.

I'll agree with the score and think its good that the white ninja is the one to watch.

Was trying to edge away from the normal Lukaku/Mirallas/Coleman type players. Far too often you see the most renowned player singled out. Naismith deserves recognition after his start this year

Status
Not open for further replies.