Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom1878

Player Valuation: £60m
Honestly, for having a brilliant pre-season, and not being played or even benched today, and quite clearly behind Neville and Hibbert in the pecking order...well, not to be over reacting as i know its only one game, but i know if i was him, id be looking at Blackpool thinking "I can get games in that side every week"

...It must surely be tempting for him just to ask Moyes to loan him out again...

Its a shame really, because he does have quality, and its not like he is one of the "too young to play" players either..

If i was him id definitely want to be moving to Blackpool before the window closes! Its a tough job to replace "favourites" at Everton :mad:

Honestly, for having a brilliant pre-season, and not being played or even benched today, and quite clearly behind Neville and Hibbert in the pecking order...well, not to be over reacting as i know its only one game, but i know if i was him, id be looking at Blackpool thinking "I can get games in that side every week"

...It must surely be tempting for him just to ask Moyes to loan him out again...

Its a shame really, because he does have quality, and its not like he is one of the "too young to play" players either..

If i was him id definitely want to be moving to Blackpool before the window closes! Its a tough job to replace "favourites" at Everton :mad:

He played midweek and there was rumours of him having a strain last weekend.

So if he's not played or been selected you might have a reason right there.

So get a grip of yourself and threads like this.

He played midweek and there was rumours of him having a strain last weekend.

So if he's not played or been selected you might have a reason right there.

So get a grip of yourself and threads like this.

Asked after the match if he was injured, he said no. So er...:oops:

And get a grip? Why exactly? Im just saying its fairly obvious to everyone that Coleman wont start ahead of Neville, and he could quite easily play at the same level day in day out.

Im simply saying it must be tempting for him to want to get loaned out again, id want to.

Asked after the match if he was injured, he said no.

Yeah but he played midweek and you don't know what the coaching staff are thinking.

So leave out the Blackpool comments.

He was in Germany and then in Sligo and then in the U21 Ireland game in the space of one week.

Yet you're wanting him to play another 90 minutes. Be realistic.

He can't defend, supposedly.

Don't worry though, he's only 21, he might learn the art of defending when he's 29. Natural replacement for Hibberto really.

He can't defend, supposedly.

Don't worry though, he's only 21, he might learn the art of defending when he's 29. Natural replacement for Hibberto really.

But Left and Right backs who cant defend aren't necessarily bad, look at players like Glen Johnson, even Baines, They do their job getting forward, and thats the most important thing imo, otherwise we have days like today, where we pass around the defence and hoof upfield.

Yeah but he played midweek and you don't know what the coaching staff are thinking.

So leave out the Blackpool comments.

He was in Germany and then in Sligo and then in the U21 Ireland game in the space of one week.

Yet you're wanting him to play another 90 minutes. Be realistic.

Be realistic? Well players have tough schedules all the time, i didnt see Jagielka left out of the team because he played internationals. And i wasnt wanting him to play another 90 minutes actually, but i think he deserved a bench over hibbert, an unpredictable substitute which can easily change the match.

Be realistic? Well players have tough schedules all the time, i didnt see Jagielka left out of the team because he played internationals. And i wasnt wanting him to play another 90 minutes actually, but i think he deserved a bench over hibbert, an unpredictable substitute which can easily change the match.

You didn't actually say that in your initial post, you said he should consider going to Blackpool because he missed todays game which is just a bit off.

Basically you want him in above Hibbert and Neville. But he's not going to be all the time.

Still no need to say he should be off to Blackpool because he missed one game.

You didn't actually say that in your initial post, you said he should consider going to Blackpool because he missed todays game which is just a bit off.

Basically you want him in above Hibbert and Neville. But he's not going to be all the time.

Still no need to say he should be off to Blackpool because he missed one game.

Not because he missed todays game, but its obvious that he isnt going to play ahead of Hibbert and Neville, it really is, you can ask any evertonian...

...Id be truly shocked if he started a game this season without any injuries

Not because he missed todays game, but its obvious that he isnt going to play ahead of Hibbert and Neville, it really is, you can ask any evertonian...

...Id be truly shocked if he started a game this season without any injuries

You're wrong there. Hence why he wasn't sent out again on loan (Blackpool asked) and why he was given a 4 year contract.

Neville's at an age when he won't be able to play every game and every minute of every game.

Equally so is Coleman - but for reasons of prevention of injury.

* oh and I'm an Evertonian so don't need to ask anyone thanks.

Last edited:
True, I'd agree with that.

He isn't going to be a regular, I think everyone knows that, but the fact that Tonaldinho Hibberto is ahead of him aswell is quite frankly a joke. He should be involved, end of.

You're wrong there. Hence why he wasn't sent out again on loan (Blackpool asked) and why he was given a 4 year contract.

Neville's at an age when he won't be able to play every game and every minute of every game.

Equally so is Coleman - but for reasons of prevention of injury.

Sorry but unless its the Carling Cup or FA Cup against one of the smaller teams, Neville will start every match regardless. Unless he shags Moyes' wife.

Another

get real sunshine

Sorry but unless its the Carling Cup or FA Cup against one of the smaller teams, Neville will start every match regardless. Unless he shags Moyes' wife.

Why are you personalising this so much?

Seems rather immature - as if its personal why he's not been included. Which it won't be!!

Coleman will be in when he's a. fit b. he's not fatigued or played too much in quick succession and c. if he can take advantage of the opposition

See nothing personal there, or mentions of "shagging wives" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.