Cheltenham Ticket Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT5

Player Valuation: £500k
Details
Please note the customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale.

We will receive an allocation of 1,053 tickets.

Please note that with any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium.

All tickets are subject to availability and away games need to have been played to count towards a credit

Tickets will go on sale to;

12/13 STH with 8+ away Premier League credits from this season on Friday 14 December from 8.00am.
12/13 STH with 7+ away Premier League credits from this season on Monday 17 December from 8.00am.

Tickets will be guaranteed for the above priorities until midnight, Tuesday 18 December.

A further announcement will be made should tickets be available on Wednesday 19 December if a sell-out has not been announced prior.

Tickets can be purchased on 0871 663 1878* (pressing option 2), by visiting the Park End box office or by going online at evertonfc.com/eticketing

Supporters need to be members of the Travel Club to purchase coach tickets. The Travel Club Membership costs £5 and can be purchased by telephone, at the ground or by visiting evertonfc.com/eticketing.

Coach: £20.00
Departs Goodison: 3.00pm

Stoke will be my 7th away game so I will qualify for a ticket for Monday, I hope I can get one.

Stoke's going to be my fifth this season, gutted there like but new this would happen with limited tickets. Roll on our fourth round home tie against the ****e if we beat these lot!

I see they've now changed it now so as only up to and including Man City away count, therefore Stoke at the weekend doesn't count.

2012/13 STH with 8+ away Premier League credits, up to and including Manchester City, on Friday 14 December from 8.00am.

2012/13 STH with 7+ away Premier League credits, up to and including Manchester City, on Monday 17 December from 8.00am.

cheltenham730.jpg

Whaddon-Road_2693463.jpg

Heavy Trunks has touched on it above - they amended the ticket details a few hours after first publishing them.

Main things being, we now have 50 more tickets, so a total of 1103.

The other being, the £20 terrace tickets are no longer available & instead there are only £25 seat tickets available.

Status
Not open for further replies.