Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, all three games of it.

The defensive errors I've seen this season and preseason have been shocking. I thought Liverpool last year was a one off. But we've seen that repeated three games IN A ROW. Does that not worry others?

I guarantee this will be an ongoing problem this season, mark my words.

The defensive errors I've seen this season and preseason have been shocking. I thought Liverpool last year was a one off. But we've seen that repeated three games IN A ROW. Does that not worry others?

I guarantee this will be an ongoing problem this season, mark my words.

Last year at Liverpool we had John Stones at right back and Antolin Alcaraz in the center. Ocean liners turn faster than Alcaraz. Our back four had one of the best defensive records in the league last season but I assume that was the residual influence of Moyes?

Last year at Liverpool we had John Stones at right back and Antolin Alcaraz in the center. Ocean liners turn faster than Alcaraz. Our back four had one of the best defensive records in the league last season but I assume that was the residual influence of Moyes?

Yes it was. Martinez concentrated on our inadequacies going forward. He neglected our defence. In the same way Moyes concentrated on defence and neglected the attack.

It appears to me that this has now has cumulated in an embarrassing defensive unit.

Yes it was. Martinez concentrated on our inadequacies going forward. He neglected our defence. In the same way Moyes concentrated on defence and neglected the attack.

It appears to me that this has now has cumulated in an embarrassing defensive unit.

Based on the game against Chelsea and disregarding an entire season of good defending? Alright, buddy.

Totally disagree. Having a contrary opinion is not a reason to be "negged". It's lame. Some people just can't debate, it's easier for them.

It would take a long time to try debate with every poster who comes on here with their "unique" negative take on whats going on at the club based on a very very small pool of data which it is...seeing as we are barely into the new season. You will get negged by many people for these types of posts.

I would suggest that what is lame is searching out other posts of a user across different threads to neg rep them just because you arent happy with getting negged ;)

As the title thread states....calm down

Sorry mate, I'm not local, I have no idea what you just said.

edwardtubbsthewickerman.jpg

I didn't see you publicly refute any of my comments.

Regarding your preseason comment, I expect the senior players to play well during this period. The mistakes by stones were unforgivable and Dustin didn't fair any better.

I watched all the games via the official website and I just ended up feeling concerned. The same level of disorganisation was seen in the second goal at Leicester as well as both arsenal goals. Never mind the Chelsea game, ALL their goals had massive defensive errors with the exception of the first as the whole team didn't turn up.

Your comments are easily refutable because you state it all like fact when it isn't.

It would take a long time to try debate with every poster who comes on here with their "unique" negative take on whats going on at the club based on a very very small pool of data which it is...seeing as we are barely into the new season. You will get negged by many people for these types of posts.

I would suggest that what is lame is searching out other posts of a user across different threads to neg rep them just because you arent happy with getting negged ;)

As the title thread states....calm down

If you are happy with his defensive organisation, good for you. But the last time we had such a bad start was the year we were in the champions league. We ended up one place above relegation. At least we are scoring now. But I'd prefer to have defensive solidity rather than prolific goal scoring.

A team is built from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.