Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oviedo has looked like the first rate international that he apparently is at present.

More of this, Brian.

Defo. He just looks f*cking boss. Typical that we wait for a boss left back and two come along at once.

Lets enjoy them, were going to be doing naughty thing to team's right hand sides for a long while yet.

Then Coleman is going to rape their left too.

Everton eh?

Canada eh?

Moyes saw this guy every day in training yet is willing to (try) to pay nearly £20m for Baines who is nearly 30! I think he is better all round than Lb, will also get more goals from what we have seen so far. Happy for baines to go really.

Whilst I also like Oviedo, playing well right now I agree...... but not being arsed about baines. Happy for him to go??

Kinell lad, what a short memory you have.

Really looks good at the moment, we have some top notch full backs in our squad. He should retain his place on merit of course, he deserves it.

I'm very pleasantly surprised over Oviedo. He's looked a lot better than I thought he was.

Classic example of some players fitting a system and bringing the best out of them mate, its what Bobby has to do in the transfer market, pick up those that improve 150% under his system, only thing which will allow us to compete with the big money clubs

Warning for image below

Be1_K4aIIAAGUbk.jpg

He has to be the luckiest player in the world if its not broken

Status
Not open for further replies.