Bristol Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I would be up for it, get there around 11:00/11:30 to get decent seats and a pint. Probably need a few if our defensive issues carry on

Sod it. Forgot all about that ffs. Arranged to stay local with the old man. i.e., he is coming up to mine to watch it. Sorry lads. pfft

Yeah, I'm unlucky internet guy, got a call from BT the other day that the estimated date for installation is the 10th. Of November. Ffs BT, you kopite loving meffs...

Ahem, yeah probably will do or stick to the local, there was another blue there for the Wolfsburg match

Yeah, I'm unlucky internet guy, got a call from BT the other day that the estimated date for installation is the 10th. Of November. Ffs BT, you kopite loving meffs...

Ahem, yeah probably will do or stick to the local, there was another blue there for the Wolfsburg match

10th November!! In Bristol???? Jeez. Reminds me of waiting for GPO to get you a mainline phone before BT was invented. Blimey.

10th November!! In Bristol???? Jeez. Reminds me of waiting for GPO to get you a mainline phone before BT was invented. Blimey.

Yeah, the boring long story is that the property was rushed to get in the tenant before us, so things like connecting it to service was forgotten about and dumped on us as renters to sort out, because previous tenant was only here for 6 months and never bothered to do it

Yeah, the boring long story is that the property was rushed to get in the tenant before us, so things like connecting it to service was forgotten about and dumped on us as renters to sort out, because previous tenant was only here for 6 months and never bothered to do it

Blimey. Take it for granted now. What part of Liverpool/Wirral/ NW are you from mate?

Blimey. Take it for granted now. What part of Liverpool/Wirral/ NW are you from mate?

Actually from the Midlands originally, Dad's side of family is Lancashire way, which is how he ended up supporting Everton, first game he saw was Everton vs. Blackburn in 1966.

Status
Not open for further replies.