Bringing an away fan to Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameleye

Player Valuation: £25k
Evening all, just a quick one I'm hoping to take the missus old man to Goodison for the West Ham game, only trouble is he's a hammer. I reckon it should be fine but just wanted to check before sorting the tickets!

shouldnt be a problem, personally id take him in the main stand, grown ups tend to go in there, you'll prob find plenty of away club officials and away players comp tickets will be in there too.

Evening all, just a quick one I'm hoping to take the missus old man to Goodison for the West Ham game, only trouble is he's a hammer. I reckon it should be fine but just wanted to check before sorting the tickets!

It'll be fine mate, I've brought mates to Goodison and vice versa without any hassle. Just let people round you know the score.

Spot on cheers guys, main stands looking pretty chocka and I don't fancy the upper balcony much to be honest. Usually go in the Gwladys but I don't hate him that much... Think we might give Upper Bullens a go as I've never been up there before.

Haha good shout mate. Does anybody have idea when I shall be able to buy more than one ticket on general sale?

If he's
If he's a hammer bring him in a tool box.

mc-random-19-510.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.