Breakthrough players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Principe15

Player Valuation: £100k
Who do you guys think will have a breakout year? I'm thinking Naismith, Mirallas, and Barkley will contribute a lot of scoring and create a lot of good chances this year

Who do you guys think will have a breakout year? I'm thinking Naismith, Mirallas, and Barkley will contribute a lot of scoring and create a lot of good chances this year
Really thought Mirallas would have a monster of a season last year, but never quite materialised. Hopefully this time round.

I can't see Naisy being any better than last season. He'll have a couple of purple patches and excel at being in the right place at the right time to slot as always but I think he's peaked.

If Mirallas and Barkley can step it up a level this year and become consistent and if we buy a top striker we will be a force.

My prediction is for McGeady to surprise the doubters and be our most effective winger this season.

I'd also like Stones to iron out those mistakes he's prone to and cement himself as first choice CB by the end of the season.

Duffy, McAleny and Garbutt. I expect them all to be in and around the first team squad and putting the more senior players under pressure. The squad has quite a degree if depth to it this season just need to find right blend of players to take it forward.

Depends what you mean by breakthrough. I think Duffy and Garbutt will get a little game time over the season and both prove themselves to be PL quality, although not necessarily long-term for Everton.

I also expect Kone to stay fit and contribute positively to our campaign.

Players I hope will break through - McAleny, Long, Kennedy, Garbutt.

Players who need to break through - Duffy

First team players who must do better - Mirrallas

Duffy confirmed for me last night what ive assumed all along since two managers have shipped him on loan, hes a championship defender at best

Status
Not open for further replies.