Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Waffle, Match Report, MotM Poll and more waffle

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was there for the Stanislas last second winner after the Barkley last minute non winner and the Lonsdale training shoe celebration....

Hasn’t been the bedt week for me. I am half Greek galf Irish amd love Iceland. Greece lost, Ireland lost, Iceland lost and Jarrad didn’t play a single f minute (not that it is bad, but I am fed up of people not recognising hos talent because he doesn’t play for a oil club. Please everton, save my week please. COYB

Looking at our remaining away fixtures this and the mighty Luton Town appear to be our best chance of getting three points. Can’t rely on our home fixtures given we have a nasty habit of frequently getting turned over in ‘winnable’ games. Could do with winning this please.

If we won at Bournemouth, it would be the 1st time in the Premier League, they`ve absolutely dominated us down there....

Given our form down there :-

Win 0%
Draw 33%
Lose 67%

Bournemouth have conceded 52 goals this season to our 39 but they have scored 41 compared to our 29. They scored 4 in one half of football last time out, I don`t think we have ever done that. Yes some will say that is against Luton, the same Luton that beat us twice...

View attachment 250119
Due a win there then, yeah?

I’d like to say that was a peaceful 3 weeks, but I’m actually looking forward to us playing on Saturday and ignoring the deduction and takeover chat. The football will be a nice break from Everton Financial Misery Club.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the game. In fact dread is more accurate.

The best thing about the last 4 weeks is seeing those around us drop points .

With another potential deduction on its way Dyche really does have to start winning games

Pickford
Coleman (c)
Tarkowski
Bramthwaite
Mykolenko
Harrison
Onana
Garner
McNeil
Doucoure
DCL

Full strength let's go.